Gucci Marmont Super Mini

What a beautiful bag I'm in love! Loving small bags lately, they're just so much easier to carry around and it's an added bonus that this can be used as a fanny pack! Definitely considering getting this or to get myself another disco in a different color

Reactions: YummyLuxe
That's true [emoji24] they cost $985 in Australia ...
Hi Dcey, beautiful photos! Can I ask which store you saw the super minis at? I'm in Australia as well, and the online site says the bags are backordered with - "Estimated delivery between 01/08/2017 and 01/02/2018" I dont think i can wait until Feb! Thanks :smile:

Hi Dcey, beautiful photos! Can I ask which store you saw the super minis at? I'm in Australia as well, and the online site says the bags are backordered with - "Estimated delivery between 01/08/2017 and 01/02/2018" I dont think i can wait until Feb! Thanks :smile:

Oh wow! Must of been super popular!
There was a lot at the Melbourne boutiques :smile: both the CBD & Chadstone store [emoji4]
And Australia only currently stock red, black & white super minis.
I purchased mine off mytheresa [emoji847] for the same price $985 and got to me in 3 working days [emoji13]

Does anyone know if the white super mini is available in any european online shop? Can't seem to find one....

mytheresa currently have the black marmont super mini in stock, the nude is sold out :sad:

Oh sorry didn't read your msg quite right [emoji28] your after white [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Last edited:
Oh wow! Must of been super popular!
There was a lot at the Melbourne boutiques :smile: both the CBD & Chadstone store [emoji4]
And Australia only currently stock red, black & white super minis.
I purchased mine off mytheresa [emoji847] for the same price $985 and got to me in 3 working days [emoji13]

Thank you! I just checked mytheresa and there's only 1 left of the black... so tempting but I'll have to see it in person first. Congrats on getting nude, great choice:heart:!

Reactions: Dcey