Gucci Disco Bag Club

Did anyone get an update from Saks regarding their disco bag preorder? It was initially estimated for shipment 1/12/18 but now it says 4/1/2018! Seems like a repeat of last year [emoji17]
I got the same email :sad: I also logged into my Saks account and saw that the status changed from Processed to Not Submitted. I'm not sure what that means or if I should call, but this pretty disappointing. I opened the email thinking that it was going to say that the bag had shipped instead of delayed for 4 months...

I got the same email :sad: I also logged into my Saks account and saw that the status changed from Processed to Not Submitted. I'm not sure what that means or if I should call, but this pretty disappointing. I opened the email thinking that it was going to say that the bag had shipped instead of delayed for 4 months...

Yes, very disappointing. I’m going to keep an eye out to see if it comes back in stock before then. If it does, I’ll post here. Maybe we can chat with CS and have them honor the original price.

I called because I got nervous when I saw that the status changed to not submitted. They just said that that is what happens when the preorder date changes. I am surprised that it is so delayed.

I called because I got nervous when I saw that the status changed to not submitted. They just said that that is what happens when the preorder date changes. I am surprised that it is so delayed.

Same thing happened to many forum peeps last year. Some never got their bags, some cancelled, some demanded and eventually got what they ordered. Fingers crossed!