Gucci Disco Bag Club

I’ve had the worst shopping experience with Saks. They canceled two of my orders within the last week for no reason. One of them was this disco bag and their reason was the transaction didn’t process correctly and had to be canceled and reordered, but they wouldn’t honor the sale price. So I said forget it. Another thing I bought also at a sale price, they wouldn’t fulfill either. They wouldn’t give me a reason. I asked if it was an issue with my credit card and if I should call them, and they said no that wasn’t it. Maybe the deal was too good and they just didn’t want to sell it anymore? I was super mad and now refuse to buy from Saks.

Same for me. They canceled two of my order (sale items). I was super pissed because with the 2nd time I ordered with them, I even checked in with an associate about the status of my order. They said they’re preparing for shipment. Out of nowhere, they canceled my order two days later.... contacted them and the answer is “no inventory”. I will not order from Saks again... but I still have a gift card that I need to use ☹️

Same for me. They canceled two of my order (sale items). I was super pissed because with the 2nd time I ordered with them, I even checked in with an associate about the status of my order. They said they’re preparing for shipment. Out of nowhere, they canceled my order two days later.... contacted them and the answer is “no inventory”. I will not order from Saks again... but I still have a gift card that I need to use ☹️
Ugh! That’s so frustrating! ☹️

Hi Ladies!

Just bought my Gucci Soho Disco Bag last Saturday at Collins St. in Melbourne, yay!!

However, after inspecting the bag I found a little imperfection. I'm not sure if this is a defect or not. I wanna go to Gucci Store and have it replaced but wanna check with you out first ladies if I'm just paranoid and hope it's not a defect I know it's just a minor imperfection for me (but who knows it's not an imperfection; maybe my eyes are just so so lol ) but paying AUD 1355 it should be in perfect condition.

Should I return it and have it repplaced or just enjoy the bag?

Thank you so much in advance xoxoxogucci1.jpg
gucci1.jpg gucci2.jpg

It's very minor, but I did notice a slight something in the the pics. Almost like a bend or crease in the leather.

I totally know how you feel, I just got a YSL blogger bag with two super minor scratches that I considered driving 3 hours to exchange. But then I was like you know what, its fine, because its on the back, and no one will ever see it. However, your issue is on the front, and you will always see it and notice it. Is the store close? If I was you, I would go exchange it. You paid way too much and deserve something that will make you squeal when you look at it, not go "aww, that damn crease.."

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Ladies!

Just bought my Gucci Soho Disco Bag last Saturday at Collins St. in Melbourne, yay!!

However, after inspecting the bag I found a little imperfection. I'm not sure if this is a defect or not. I wanna go to Gucci Store and have it replaced but wanna check with you out first ladies if I'm just paranoid and hope it's not a defect I know it's just a minor imperfection for me (but who knows it's not an imperfection; maybe my eyes are just so so lol ) but paying AUD 1355 it should be in perfect condition.

Thank you so much in advance xoxoxoView attachment 3910279
View attachment 3910279 View attachment 3910280

Hi Ladies!

Thank you so much in advance xoxoxoView attachment 3910279
View attachment 3910279 View attachment 3910280
It’s always going to bug you so change it. I had my beige one replaced and am glad I did. Please keep us posted :smile:

hey everyone!
I just got this beauty from my boyfriend and I'm sooo in love with it I haven't had a chance to use it yet because I want to make sure I care for it properly. This is my first beige coloured bag haha, i was looking through my collection and I realise I only have black!

How do you guys care for your bags and what products do you use? I also live in Australia so I'm finding the apple brand really hard to come by

Attachments

• IMG_7353.jpg
    IMG_7353.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,135
hey everyone!
I just got this beauty from my boyfriend and I'm sooo in love with it I haven't had a chance to use it yet because I want to make sure I care for it properly. This is my first beige coloured bag haha, i was looking through my collection and I realise I only have black!

How do you guys care for your bags and what products do you use? I also live in Australia so I'm finding the apple brand really hard to come by

Congrats on your new bag. It is beautiful! Unfortunately I have only used apple brand products and so I can't recommend other brands. Hopefully someone else can chime in with what they use.

I have purchased apple leather care products from leather stuff.com but Amazon also sells apple too

Reactions: xnaaat
hey everyone!

I have the same bag and have had it for years. I do not do anything special to any of my bags. Obviously I’m not throwing them on the ground or anything but I just use and enjoy. Have had some high end bags for many years. Congrats!

Does anyone have the Brown disco? it seems as though there are about 3 variations of brown/beige? I recently purchased the brown one on a reseller site listed as new. I love the darker brown color as opposed to the beige/rose beige. When I do a search on the brown disco, the color maple brown comes up a lot, or the taupe color? Was the brown color sold before and does anyone know when it was released? The site listed the color as "brown". They did sell Maple Brown before but the colors are a bit different. It's kind of worrying me because I can't find much online about the brown one!

My first Gucci - Disco in Maple Brown! It's the perfect size, lightweight and in a great neutral shade to go with everything :love:

The zipper is a bit stiff - anyone else experience that? I'm hoping it will loosen up with use.
I know your post is old sorry but I LOVE the color. Yours looks much darker than the maple browns I see posted online. I don't know what is the true color!! I love the darker browns

hey everyone!

Congrats! I use a leather lotion by Coach on my Disco to keep the leather soft.

Reactions: xnaaat
Does anyone have the Brown disco? it seems as though there are about 3 variations of brown/beige? I recently purchased the brown one on a reseller site listed as new. I love the darker brown color as opposed to the beige/rose beige. When I do a search on the brown disco, the color maple brown comes up a lot, or the taupe color? Was the brown color sold before and does anyone know when it was released? The site listed the color as "brown". They did sell Maple Brown before but the colors are a bit different. It's kind of worrying me because I can't find much online about the brown one!

I’ve never seen brown. I have rose beige and have had for several years.