Gucci Disco Bag Club

Disco lovers! For those of you've had the bag for over a year/more or who wear it daily, how's the wear + tear so far?
Is there a "slouch" in the middle the bag and whether it's even noticeable/unappealing?
Love this bag and just wondering whether it looses it's shape, etc ... thanks in advance!

I just did a what's in my bag using my Soho Disco.

My bag is a few months old but it does have that slouch in the middle. Granted, I stuff a lot into it, and I don't mind because the leather softens and isn't meant to be super rigid or boxy by design.

Had my rose beige for years. Looks great.

Currently on a long weekend break...
The bag is 95% full, and is not misshaped.
What's in my bag:
Muji EVA box pouch (to retain its shape), small.
L-R: Lipbalm, tissues, handcream, MAC lip pencil in auburn, my headphones, hand sanitizer, iPhone charging cable, greyish pouch (friend's iPhone converter cable and earphones), travel cutlery set (inc chopsticks), iPhone 5s, battery pack, CDG wallet, Muji compact mirror, SIM card packs.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying!

View attachment 3669530View attachment 3669531View attachment 3669533

My bag is a few months old but it does have that slouch in the middle. Granted, I stuff a lot into it, and I don't mind because the leather softens and isn't meant to be super rigid or boxy by design.

Thanks so much for the advice ladies!

@Rina337 your bag organizing skills in impressive! I am amused with your travel cutlery set - I believe I need one of those too! I will look into the Muji EVA box pouch or something similar to that very good idea!

Love your video @squidgee on the Disco! Extremely helpful, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with this bag! Also, you are absolutely stunning!

Love your black tassel USB bag charm, I have to get one of those!
And I normally don't do red but whenever I see the red disco I feel I need to reconsider, it really is a beautiful true red!
Thanks for the vid.

Reactions: RedHotHeels
Thanks so much for the advice ladies!

@Rina337 your bag organizing skills in impressive! I am amused with your travel cutlery set - I believe I need one of those too! I will look into the Muji EVA box pouch or something similar to that very good idea!

Love your video @squidgee on the Disco! Extremely helpful, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with this bag! Also, you are absolutely stunning!

Aww thanks for your kind words! Glad you found the video helpful and definitely hope you get one and join the Disco club soon! [emoji16]

Reactions: RedHotHeels
Love your black tassel USB bag charm, I have to get one of those!
And I normally don't do red but whenever I see the red disco I feel I need to reconsider, it really is a beautiful true red!
Thanks for the vid.
Yes! I think that the Disco red is the best true red I have seen. It is just perfect and stunning. Works great with everything.

Tried the red on again in store yesterday. In love! [emoji7] will be reserving one next week to pick up for my birthday on the 14th May. Was deciding between this and the red LV Neo Noe and this is just such a head turner. Love the size, tassel, leather. Will post when I get my hands on it!

Reactions: ItsMeRuud and p3b
I bought a rose beige disco earlier in the year, with use I realised how incredible the bag was. The colour transfer was a bit annoying and so to protect it from being over used I've set out to buy a black version.

However I can't decide if I should get the marmont version instead (the one that's a bit shorter and longer than the disco).

What would you ladies do? Buy a second disco or get something new.

I bought a rose beige disco earlier in the year, with use I realised how incredible the bag was. The colour transfer was a bit annoying and so to protect it from being over used I've set out to buy a black version.

However I can't decide if I should get the marmont version instead (the one that's a bit shorter and longer than the disco).

Personally I prefer the disco over the marmont. To me it's more timeless :smile: now u're tempting me to get a black too as I also have the rose beige hahaha. Let us know wad u decide! :smile:

Personally I prefer the Disco too. The Marmont is nice, but IMO the style of the Disco is more classic/timeless.

Personally I prefer the disco over the marmont. To me it's more timeless :smile: now u're tempting me to get a black too as I also have the rose beige hahaha. Let us know wad u decide! :smile:
That's the dilemma I'm having. The soho is just so perfect and simple, I'm just not sure what to do because I feel I should get something different.
I think the black soho is amazing but the red and rose beige have more of a spark to them, so maybe the marmont might be more suited to me.
I hope I make a decision soon as I have a store credit I need to use :sad:
Thanks for your help. I will deffs let you know!