Gucci Disco Bag Club

Hi squidgee. I was thinking to buy a preloved disco bag. It was exactly the same with weird piping and double rings like that.
I wonder if you already authenticate it, and hows the result? Thanks

Hi Kimona, I did post the bag in question on the Authenticate thread but never got a reply. Maybe post yours and see if they respond to you?

Ahhhh my bag [emoji24]

I got jean stains on my camellia, even though I put conditioner and sprayed apple guard on it :sad:

Then I started wiping it with an alcohol free baby wipe, which helped get the stains off, but then I noticed I might have scuffed and ruined the leather in some places? It looks raw and dirty, and the leather color seems to have scuffed off to the bottom level layer? :sad: help!

Pretty much all four corners are like that, but this one is the worst:

IMG_1492238203.366739.jpg

Hey I'm trying to decide between the rose beige soho Disco and this brown python Disco. I haven't seen the python one in person. Does anyone have it. Any thoughts on which to choose? Help I don't which to choose.

Attachments

• IMG_5184.PNG
    IMG_5184.PNG
    557.6 KB · Views: 1,538
  • IMG_5185.PNG
    IMG_5185.PNG
    306.2 KB · Views: 1,529
Hey I'm trying to decide between the rose beige soho Disco and this brown python Disco. I haven't seen the python one in person. Does anyone have it. Any thoughts on which to choose? Help I don't which to choose.
I have the python, but in blue tones(it was on sale last spring) and the Camelia also(looks the same as the Rose beige.) I wear the python with black, usually more dressy, as it is wonderful with black, but I don't tend to wear it as an everyday bag. I have only had the Camelia a few months, and am careful when wearing against jeans, due to color transfer. For me, it is a great bag to wear with lighter clothes--white jeans, etc. I don't think I will wear it in the winter, but have enough darker bags for those months. Python will be more delicate, if worn quite a bit. Can you assess your needs, and go from there? I do think the python color will be great against solids, casual or dressy. Not much help, am I?

I think the python would be nice if you wear a lot of neutrals or monochrome, since it would add a nice pop but the rose beige is a gorgeous neutral and would be my choice!
Wore my Champagne Gold Gucci Soho Disco out to brunch today...

View attachment 3668695

View attachment 3668696
Love the way you accessorized your outfit, the bag stands out and coordinates with all the other accessories!

Reactions: Prada Prince
Ahhhh my bag [emoji24]

I got jean stains on my camellia, even though I put conditioner and sprayed apple guard on it :sad:

Then I started wiping it with an alcohol free baby wipe, which helped get the stains off, but then I noticed I might have scuffed and ruined the leather in some places? It looks raw and dirty, and the leather color seems to have scuffed off to the bottom level layer? :sad: help!

Hm that looks like the stain got spread around? It still looks wet in that photo. I have bags with corner wear where the corners have rubbed off the top layer of the leather which is normal. I don't think there's much you can do now unfortunately. I know I've read about the baby wipes method but I don't trust the other chemicals that are in baby wipes. They do sell leather cleaner wipes (for leather couches and leather car seats) which are designed for leather. You might want to try that?

I really like the python!

Disco lovers! For those of you've had the bag for over a year/more or who wear it daily, how's the wear + tear so far?
Is there a "slouch" in the middle the bag and whether it's even noticeable/unappealing?
Love this bag and just wondering whether it looses it's shape, etc ... thanks in advance!

Disco lovers! For those of you've had the bag for over a year/more or who wear it daily, how's the wear + tear so far?
Is there a "slouch" in the middle the bag and whether it's even noticeable/unappealing?
Love this bag and just wondering whether it looses it's shape, etc ... thanks in advance!

Had my rose beige for years. Looks great.

Currently on a long weekend break...
The bag is 95% full, and is not misshaped.
What's in my bag:
Muji EVA box pouch (to retain its shape), small.
L-R: Lipbalm, tissues, handcream, MAC lip pencil in auburn, my headphones, hand sanitizer, iPhone charging cable, greyish pouch (friend's iPhone converter cable and earphones), travel cutlery set (inc chopsticks), iPhone 5s, battery pack, CDG wallet, Muji compact mirror, SIM card packs.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying!

IMG_1492364352.387628.jpgIMG_1492364370.603268.jpgIMG_1492364382.705115.jpg

So I was told by Neiman Marcus that they will discontinue the soho disco and currently the red soho disco is being back ordered, So I just placed an order. I got 15% off through NM by signing up their emails and also 3% cash back from ****** and I purchased gift cards with 11% discounts and my total costs around $767 including tax!!