Gucci Chain hobo

Its been out for five years, if it hasnt gone out yet.....

But Ooooooooooo @ that Jessica Alba pic. That was the one I was going to get but ended up with the large navy, which is absolutely divine btw. Im really trying to get away from logos right now.

I like it (especially the brown leather version) but I feel the same way: trying to stay away from logos these days.

Overall I think that this hobo style will last.

i think it's definately classic!!! I'm waiting for one to come to me too...seems like forever!! I got the black leather one in medium. I hope it's not too uncomfortable to wear though.

Ladies...when I was looking at the Chain large hobo in the boutique, the SA told me that you are supposed to wear the horsebit detail all the way to your front. Facing out in front of you. The bag is supposed to go to your back almost horizontally. I hope this makes sense. If you try adjusting the bag on your shoulder it will feel much more comfortable. Don't wear it with the horsebit on the top of your shoulder. Carry it with the horsebit down towards your underarm. It really helps!!! Also, over time, the hardware and leather strap adjust to you...Just give it some time and it will "break in." :yes:

Ladies...when I was looking at the Chain large hobo in the boutique, the SA told me that you are supposed to wear the horsebit detail all the way to your front. Facing out in front of you. The bag is supposed to go to your back almost horizontally. I hope this makes sense. If you try adjusting the bag on your shoulder it will feel much more comfortable. Don't wear it with the horsebit on the top of your shoulder. Carry it with the horsebit down towards your underarm. It really helps!!! Also, over time, the hardware and leather strap adjust to you...Just give it some time and it will "break in." :yes:

I didn't know this!!! Geez!! I just tried it and it does look better that way!