Gucci bag authentication services

As @snibor mentioned, we used to offer authentication help through our official Authenticate This Gucci thread. We had official authenticator volunteers and many many requests.

Unfortunately, it can become almost a full time job. All members come to tPF to have fun and learn, but if someone is just constantly doing one thing it can get tiring. We only closed it because there were not enough reg doing the authenticating.

At the end of the day, only paid professional service counts legally for disputes anyway.

@TitaniaWilliams is correct, not many people authenticate Gucci well. There are so many models, lines, eras, only someone who owns many and through the years can make sense

As @snibor mentioned, we used to offer authentication help through our official Authenticate This Gucci thread. We had official authenticator volunteers and many many requests.

Unfortunately, it can become almost a full time job. All members come to tPF to have fun and learn, but if someone is just constantly doing one thing it can get tiring. We only closed it because there were not enough reg doing the authenticating.

At the end of the day, only paid professional service counts legally for disputes anyway.

@TitaniaWilliams is correct, not many people authenticate Gucci well. There are so many models, lines, eras, only someone who owns many and through the years can make sense
What year did this change

Sadly, the paid-for one I used to recommend no longer does it.

I would be interested too. As others will know Gucci forum doesn't have an AT Gucci thread at the moment, and more importantly, authenticators on tPF are not a substitute for a paid-for service that offers recognised legitimacy in the face of any dispute.

How do I get ahold of bagaholic101 for an authentication???

Please see above.

Do not get in touch with individual members to authenticate, this is against our rules :rtr: .

In order to have verified authentication for any possible legal recourse, you must have paid authentication from a professional business.

This thread is to discuss and recommend possible paid-for ( as in professional) services that are reliable Gucci experts.