Gucci Authenticity Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, im new and im afraid i just bought a fake :sad:

the zipper of my bag with plastic bamboo-handles looks so strange! its so big and as i lookes closer, i discovers the letters "YKK" on it! like on a normal zipper.
and, the peace of leather that is attached doesnt have a "gucci" logo on it. the girl that sold it to me says she got it from a Gucci outlet store and lost the receipt.

could you help me please, id be so disappointed if its fake, the girl seemed so nice :sad: thanks a lot!!!

I purchased a Gucci Vintage Web (medium)handbag from ebay. On the front there is a band of the red, green and brown leather on both sides of the red and green material. I wanted to know if the fabric with the GG's on both sides of that band should have a mirror image of each other. Which would show the fabric to look exactly like the one on the other side of the fabric and leather strips.
I've seen most Gucci Vintage Web handbags that show a mirror image of the GG fabric on each side of the green and red fabric and leather edging on the front of the handbag.
The one I will be receiving doesn't match exactly on the two sides.
Could someone please tell me.

Hello,

I am about to buy this vintage Gucci bag. I have searched the internet up and down to find out in which year/decade is was made. Maybe you could help me out?

Will be much appreciated!

Attachments

• Gucci-2.jpg
    Gucci-2.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 848
  • Gucci-3.jpg
    Gucci-3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 831
Hello,

I am about to buy this vintage Gucci bag. I have searched the internet up and down to find out in which year/decade is was made. Maybe you could help me out?

Will be much appreciated!

99% sure it's 1990s - have to see the inside to be sure. Gucci now call that style the Diana

Hi all,

Can someone elucidate me on the different interiors of Gucci shoes? I am noticing Gucci heels with black leather interior soles, versus quilted black satin versus silver quilted satin. Some have a negative logo embossed while others have a leather tag sewn in. Are they different collections, years or for different markets?

Thanks

Hi all,

Can someone elucidate me on the different interiors of Gucci shoes? I am noticing Gucci heels with black leather interior soles, versus quilted black satin versus silver quilted satin. Some have a negative logo embossed while others have a leather tag sewn in. Are they different collections, years or for different markets?

Thanks

Depends on the collection, depends on tdate ate/era and depends on the shoes. Basically you will have to know all 3 before assessing.

Hi I want to buy a Gucci bag online from South East Asia. So far, I only found this review info about Gucci in Indonesia: http://www.dskon.com/gucci-indonesia/

Can someone help me to find a reliable online store in Australia or East Asia? I'm looking forward to having an original Gucci Bag since 2 months ago :smile:

Look on Gucci.com and in the bottom left hand corner there is a sign showing which site location you are looking at. It will also 'change' next to it. If your country is not showing at all when you try to change, or if it doesn't have an on-line shop check for stores in the country. I think Saks dept store also ship Internationally now.

Of still in doubt Gucci go to the International site, and call customer services for a stockist in your country.

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me authenticate a "Gucci" bag I just bought. I am a little worried as I read that there are loads of fakes out there. I bought the bag through PayPal rather than eBay so still have some security just in case.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAN-LEATH...n_s_Handbags&hash=item27c310bbef#ht_500wt_922

The seller told me she also has the receipt and the dustbag with it but I am still a little worried.

I have asked for authentication on the main Gucci page but nobody hast responded as yet. Please help :smile:
Best wishes from a very worried peksy86

Status
Not open for further replies.