Gucci Ancora

Has anyone tried the platform loafers from the ancora collection? They seem to be sold out in most places but have potentially found a pair in brown canvas

Attachments

• 163E6245-B81B-40FA-BC8A-2E491015D102.png
    163E6245-B81B-40FA-BC8A-2E491015D102.png
    403.5 KB · Views: 1
I found they run half a size small so I sized up as they are narrow on the top of the foot.
Sadly I returned them - I liked the quirkiness but nightmare design in my opinion as they are too high to be comfortably stable. Super easy to fall in! There is no flexibility to adapt at the heel as they are closed shoes and so it is super easy to twist your ankle if not break it. Would have been better to be lower in height or open at the back. Also no grip on sole - gucci are offering to add a half sole free on the base to counter this issue. I would say avoid them or buy at your peril!

Reactions: papertiger
The Gucci at my location remodeled and I went in on opening day.

Tried on a couple of items.

IMG_2841.jpeg
Coat was nice. I liked the color and length. My husband really liked it on me as well.
IMG_2777.jpegIMG_2774.jpegIMG_2775.jpeg

The platform loafers are quite comfortable. Not heavy but need a bit of getting used to in terms of walking, at least for me. I’m very used to pumps and heels. I found these comfortable but a bit slippery on carpet.
However they seem to be for narrow feet. I have narrow feet and they fit me perfectly.
They were also true to size for me and I’m a 37.5

View attachment 5991101
Coat was nice. I liked the color and length. My husband really liked it on me as well.
View attachment 5991102View attachment 5991103View attachment 5991104

The platform loafers are quite comfortable. Not heavy but need a bit of getting used to in terms of walking, at least for me. I’m very used to pumps and heels. I found these comfortable but a bit slippery on carpet.
However they seem to be for narrow feet. I have narrow feet and they fit me perfectly.
The coat really suits you!

• Thanks
Reactions: lill_canele
I found they run half a size small so I sized up as they are narrow on the top of the foot.
Sadly I returned them - I liked the quirkiness but nightmare design in my opinion as they are too high to be comfortably stable. Super easy to fall in! There is no flexibility to adapt at the heel as they are closed shoes and so it is super easy to twist your ankle if not break it. Would have been better to be lower in height or open at the back. Also no grip on sole - gucci are offering to add a half sole free on the base to counter this issue. I would say avoid them or buy at your peril!

My heel kept coming out as I walked. Going down in size just felt too small.

View attachment 5991101
View attachment 5991102View attachment 5991103View attachment 5991104

You look beautiful, love the entire outfit, and the colours look great together

• Thanks
Reactions: lill_canele