GST or Timeless Zippered Shopping Tote?

No, I think we might be talking about different bags here. My SA just confirmed with me that the Zippered Timeless Tote is the same price as the GST...$2050 CDN + taxes. It's on its way to me so I can compare the 2 at home at decide which one I'm gonna keep. I'll post pics of both when it arrives!

I didn't even know that there was a petite and medium size! So all the pics I posted are the petite size then? How much bigger is the medium and wouldn't it be pretty close to the size of the GST then??? I'm confused now....

No, you've posted a picture of mine (the black one) and that's the small size. It's approx. 10 x 7 x 5 inches. The large size is approx. 13 inches.

No, you've posted a picture of mine (the black one) and that's the small size. It's approx. 10 x 7 x 5 inches. The large size is approx. 13 inches.

My timeless tote just arrived but I'm still confused. The dimensions are smaller than what you've stated and it says on the box:

Small Tote Bag A180004Y01864

I called my SA and asked if Chanel makes a medium sized one, something between the small & the GST, but she said no, there's no size in between.....????

Beautylicious: Oops, my mistake. Mine does measure approx. 10 x 7 x 5, so I guess it is the small one after all. But still, SA says there is no medium size in this style. The next size up would be the GST.

Medium Timeless tote info:

14" x 7" deep x 9" high.

Shoulder straps are chain w/leather and then just leather at the top (goes over the shoulder). Length of chain from sholder to bag is (including the leather) is 14".

3) Price:$3995 as of August 07, before tax. Price went up 20%.

Ticket reads "Small tote bag" Dk beige A33789Y03616

CJJ: Would you be able to post a pic of your Medium Timeless tote including a modeling pic so we could see how much bigger a medium looks like? Sorry, I know its a lot of work, but it would be ever so helpful in helping me choose :yes: TIA!!!

I've seen the medium one, I think the medium one is around the size of the GST and instead of having the zipper zip all the way around, it kind of is just two flaps "sealed" together with a zipper. I cannot believe the retail is $3995 though!! That's quite outrageous!

I will do my best to get pictures posted. DH will have to help as I am clueless when it comes to putting them on a site, lol.

I will also put it next to my GST, so you can compare. One of the problems, I think, is that the tags read one thing, the book at the stores say one thing and many of us call anything in the caviar collection either "timeless or classic". The names seem to be interchanged and can cause confusion. I have no idea why mine is called what it is. It's awfully big for a "small/medium" tote. Yet, Chanel HQ labeled it that way. I suppose compared to past bags, it is? Don't know. In any event, we might all be discussing completely different bags, lol.

Hang in there, I'll get the pics up.