Groom collection...

Yea it's mostly gone, there are VERY few agenda's and a few Ronde's and I belive a few cles left but I am pretty sure everything else is gone now or on the verge. I have I think one of the last agenda's on hold at my store I am picking it up soon, it will be my 6th piece, I am contemplating on the Zippy organizer but I think I'll have to get it from ebay as I'm pretty sure it's all gone! :sad: I wish I didnt wait but Oh well haha I never liked it before but now that it's gone I LOVE the zippy haha. I wonder if they are going to do anything new silkscreened to rpelace it, or are the Trunk's and Bags a replacement? BLEH It's not THAT cute, I wish they came up with something fun again like CB or cerises!

I have the cles and the red agenda. and i think the guy is so cute. but im kinda sick of my groom stuff. ive actually contemplated selling my agenda. im too scared about the white strip rubbing off. I use my agenda everyday and now i keep it in its dust bag which is a real pain. you know i hate to have to baby my stuff.

The groom collection is quite nice, but to be honest it did not sell well at my boutique... I have the yellow cles and I used it for a couple of months, but now I switched to the Denim&Azur Cles. I don't know if I will use it again next season.

I did not like the groom collection when it first came out but after seeing photos of the groom collection on this forum I fell in love. Now I am a proud owner of a red groom wallet but I have not used it as yet. I would like to keep this as a collectors piece.