Grey's Anatomy

i luuuuuuuuuurve grey's anatomy. i was gonna buy the DVDs last night when i got off of work but we were sold out of all of our copies by the middle of the afternoon and i had to close :sad:

i lovelovelove this show....i watch it religiously........it has just the right amounts of drama/comedy plus all of the actors/actresses are so good......gotta go buy that boxed set....

I LOVE this show!!!! I thought the way it ended w/ teh bomb cutie getiing turned into "pink mist" stunk though! I was hoping for a little hookup w/ him and Meredith.
Why did the storyline completely ignore the explosion? I thought that was curious.
The bomb exploded and then they cut away to everyone hanging out and not even mentioningit?
Oh well, I'm hooked!

I agree with you SwankyMamaof3 !!! They didn't even mention that it happened after they showed the explosion.
I know Dr. Shepard was talking about Meredith when he said "where is she" after the explosion, but then his wife ran up to him. Then the whole scene where Derek showed up at Merediths house! OH I can't wait until next week!!!

glily said:
What do you guys think of Meredith? I just don't think she is a strong enough actress for the main role? My husband and I debate this all the time.

I think the whole cast is perfect. I love, love, love this show! :love: :love: :cry: :love: :cry: :love: :cry: :love:

George is to cute .he is such a sweety .......Why was i about to cry when he was convincing bailey to start pushing . Am such a wus...lol

But i brought the first season yesterday its on sale at besybuy for 16.99