Grey Shine Trophy Satchel!

My husband said that he really likes the Grey Shine Trophy Satchel better than my YS one. I would post a comparo of those, however, my YS is already on its way back to HH for repair as the rivet in one of the handles broke when I put it on. :sad:

Bri, what did you think of the Grey Shine vs Yam Shine? Do you have a strong preference (not taking into account the broken rivet of course)?

Beautiful! I'm very happy that the color is either similar or identical to grey zeus. I had always wanted a grey zeus bag and felt like I had missed out! Can't wait to get mine in the next few days!

LOVE this. Your photos took me over the top. It is absolutely wonderful. I just switched my olive bibilo to this bag. I cannot wait to get it!

To be honest, the Yam Shine is really very beautiful. I think the photos of the YS online at HH aren't that flattering, but it is really a very lovely color, and I cannot wait to wear it when it gets fixed! The grey is a little more dressy-ish??? Texture wise, they are both very soft and lovely. I must say, the YS is still my favorite.

Bri, what did you think of the Grey Shine vs Yam Shine? Do you have a strong preference (not taking into account the broken rivet of course)?

I am going to post more photos of the leathers with a GZ clutch wallet that I have. I am sorry that I did not get to these questions earlier, ladies. I was really insanely busy the last few days.