Grey Shine Trophy Satchel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Order placed 10/27/2009...and finally on 2/23/10 the Grey Shine Trophy Satchel arrives on my doorstep. Was it worth the wait? We shall see...

[​IMG]

I peel back the tissue paper and find a 15% off discount code - HHTHANKSYOU. No expiration date or exclusions mentioned and only one discount per purchase. Probably can be used several times? I stop to ponder this and then remember HOLY SH*T my trophy satchel awaits.

[​IMG]

Like Venus rising from the foam ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

More views coming up next...

2. GORGEOUS! I love the grey shine!

3. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

4. That is vedy, vedy NICE!!!! Love it!!! :biggrin:

5. Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. Front view with and without the braided strap across. The turnlock is a foldover.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Side and back views

[​IMG][​IMG]

A view from the top: 2 zippered compartments, each with a nice amount of space. The first compartment has 3 pockets and the second has a zippered back pocket (shown open). Note the included dustbag :nuts:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Pretty!!! :heart:

8. Lovely! It's darker than I'd expected... and a cool neutral, like Grey Zeus. Very nice!! Congrats!!

9. #9 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    Love's it!!!! :party:

This was my first love from Fall 2010 and glad to see my affection was well founded. Come on next HH sale!!!!

10. So funny, lurkingsmirk! :lolots:

Love your TS, had no idea there were two compartments. Is this the new Tharpe then?

How 'bout you? Are you loving it?!

11. Wow, it looks just like grey zeus except more shine! Pretty.

12. Compared to the Black Zeus Trophy Bag you can see how much shorter the strap drop is, but it's pretty comparable volume-wise.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The short straps fit over my shoulder (for reference, I'm 5'0 125 lbs) but probably would be snug with a coat. I didn't have problems with the braided strap rolling off.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is the best "natural lighting" pic I could get on a cloudy winter day, you can see how much darker it is than the website depicts:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And that's it for photos!

13. Gah...so many outfits I could've worn this with this!!! :pout:

14. omg - I love it! Just love it. I may need one of those in my future. :graucho: Thanks for all the pics!! It's gorgeous and looks great on you!

15. GREAT modeling and comparison shots!!! Thanks!!!