Grey Satchel and Wallets

You guys are probably sick of me pointing this out, but I ordered the wallet in the multi and sent it back.

For some reason, this collection photographs better than they look irl. I thought the wallet looked cheap and ordered an all leather instead.

Just my opinion and we know one persons taste and opinion is completely different than someone else. I just saw so many with the same thought which I had about the multi. I thought, buy this one wallet and it will go with so much. So disappointed when I opened the shipment.

You guys are probably sick of me pointing this out, but I ordered the wallet in the multi and sent it back.

For some reason, this collection photographs better than they look irl. I thought the wallet looked cheap and ordered an all leather instead.

Just my opinion and we know one persons taste and opinion is completely different than someone else. I just saw so many with the same thought which I had about the multi. I thought, buy this one wallet and it will go with so much. So disappointed when I opened the shipment.

Well I own four now and they definitely don't look better in photos than irl. They are wonderful substantial wallets. They ARE all leather too.

Beautiful bag
You are laying out those wallets like they are four aces!!
Big Winner all they way around
You must be smiling really big and all day long!
So pretty.

Well I own four now and they definitely don't look better in photos than irl. They are wonderful substantial wallets. They ARE all leather too.

I think your multi wallet is beautiful. I didn't know it existed. As soon as I saw your pic, I went to the website to look at it and see if it was in my budget. Love it.

Becky, stunning collection. Love the handbag and the wallets. Enjoy each and every one. You must be Alex's favorite customer. I can't compete, but I'm happy for you. And I'm making up my wish list. :smile:

I apologize. I thought you were taking store photos. I would never have criticized someones purchase, like I said, I thought you were taking photos of a store display.

My disappointment came from the quality of the single item I received. Since I received a small credit, the cost was still high. I am glad you received your wallets without flaws.