Grey Satchel and Wallets

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York

That's pristine grass btw

I think this replaces my Florentine Wallets

Wow! Gorgeous bag! I'm so scared to see this in person. Lol. Might have to take a trip to the Westchester. But I avoid going there because I only want to buy on steep discounts. And I won't be able to walk away - empty handed. Lol.
And those wallets are beautiful! They have those there too??
Might have to pay a visit. lol. :smile:

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010

That's pristine grass btw

I think this replaces my Florentine Wallets
Your bag and wallets are STUNNING!!!!!!!

Thanks to you and MiaBorsa, I just ordered 2 of your wallets in the coffee and red. Alex is AWESOME!!!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Your bag and wallets are STUNNING!!!!!!!

Thanks to you and MiaBorsa, I just ordered 2 of your wallets in the coffee and red. Alex is AWESOME!!!
I love Beck's gray satchel!! :love: And you are going to swoon when you get the wallets...they are fabulous. :happydance:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Wow! Gorgeous bag! I'm so scared to see this in person. Lol. Might have to take a trip to the Westchester. But I avoid going there because I only want to buy on steep discounts. And I won't be able to walk away - empty handed. Lol.
And those wallets are beautiful! They have those there too??
Might have to pay a visit. lol. :smile:
Just FYI, Westchester will match Macy's 25% off today. :graucho: (And ship for free.)

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
I love Beck's gray satchel!! :love: And you are going to swoon when you get the wallets...they are fabulous. :happydance:
I love her satchel too!!! I'm already swooning just thinking about them. Macy's had the Chelseas in the woven and OMG!!! Gorgeous!!!