Greetings!

I'm new tooooo! I was looking at Tangerine! Such a gorgeous colour! I've gone with Cloud Grey MAM for my first - nice and neutral, but i have also got my eye on a Concord MAM! Eek!

^^Good choices (either one!) I have the Concord MAM and LOVE IT! The leather is TDF plus it has a flirty little patent bottom! So cute! You'll love the Cloud Grey too! Goes with everything.

These are actually the same. Rebecca had referred to the dark brown as dark chocolate a few times before it was officially released so thus retailers still use both name.. (some retailers)

I have been looking around online at the MAB. I see one called Dark Brown and also one called Dark Chocolate Brown. Does anyone know if these are the same or if they are indeed different?

Dark Chocolate:
http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Product.jsp?code=RMIN-WY90

Dark Brown:
http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Product.jsp?code=RMIN-WY90

They appear to be different but I wanted to be certain.

Hmm, I don't know if the leather is different, but the linings are different, so they are from different seasons. The "Dark Brown" one has the blue and white striped lining, so it's from this past season. The "Dark Chocolate" one has the B&W geometric print lining, so it's from last spring?, I believe, but I could be wrong.

The dark brown was launched in June as part of the prefall 1 line. And then rebecca changed the lining during fall2 i believe so if more batches were produced of the dark brown then it have been with the new lining. I think they are both the same color since in the fall1 line sheets the color was referred to as dark choco and then changed to dark brown. It could be the lighting, but they both look like the same color.

Thank You, that is very helpful actually.

The reason I ask is because I love the color of the Dark Chocolate on that websites photos but it is $595.

Then I have seen "Dark Brown" ones listed WITH the b&w floral lining and wondered if they were the same bag.

I needed to make sure they were the same because there is quite a price difference. I have seen the "Dark Brown" ones listed as low as $350 and I figure why pay $600 for "Dark Chocolate" if they truly are the same bag. KWIM?

It just seems so odd that the photos look like different shades, for example the dark chocolate looks like a really rich chocolaty color with red tones and the other one looks like just brown with no reddish tones .

Attachments

• RMIN-WY90_V1-BIG.jpg
    RMIN-WY90_V1-BIG.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
  • RMIN-WY135_V1-BIG.jpg
    RMIN-WY135_V1-BIG.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
selketkrb, going back and forth between the two pictures, I see what you mean about the slight difference in colour. If the pictures are from the same online store, though, and assuming they use the same backdrop for their photos, I think it can probably be chalked up to a lighting difference. They seem to have used a brighter flash or lighting for the first picture, since the backdrop appears brighter in that one, and the brighter lighting probably brought out more of the reddish tones than in the other picture.