Greentea's computer is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
avandome said:
I do love to write letters on fine stationary, let me know if you need me to fill you in!:lol:

Ahhh, I love receiving letters more than e-mails! I used to have stationeries with on fine paper with my name printed on it and wrote lots of letters to my friends. I'm thinking of starting this again ... wishful thinking! :lol: Okay, I don't have those stationeries anymore, but have small cards with mine and DH's name ... otherwise, there are always postcards!!!

Gotta start writing letters again to friends and family!!!

i'm on vacation at my mother in law's and although she has broadband you cant sit for hours on end logging on here (it would be a bit rude) - so i have to limit myself to 10 mins here and there. glad when i can be on my own PC and surf the forum to my heart's content!

La Van, nope. My dh has a genuis of an IT guy at his work that always comes over to fix our computer issues. He's just been too busy to get over here. Still on DH's computer, but I can't post on it at night because he'll ususally bring some work home. :sad:
for now, though, it's mine. Mwahahahaha!

Heres wishing your router a speedy recovery. I so feel your pain. My son is a 16 yr old uber geek (God love him) and can usually be compelled to handle my IT emergencies. I live in fear of him leaving for college!

Greentea said:
La Van, nope. My dh has a genuis of an IT guy at his work that always comes over to fix our computer issues. He's just been too busy to get over here. Still on DH's computer, but I can't post on it at night because he'll ususally bring some work home. :sad:
for now, though, it's mine. Mwahahahaha!

GT, use this time to your advantage. HOG the computer for as long as you can and post post post!!!!

I hope your network gets fixed soon ...

I feel your pain GT. Next month I'm off on vacation for 3-weeks and I'm not sure I can be without my friends for that long! I'm going to have some MAJOR Hermes withdrawal (as I'll be with my delightful PHH the whole time.....) AND PF withdrawals.

shopmom411 said:
I feel your pain GT. Next month I'm off on vacation for 3-weeks and I'm not sure I can be without my friends for that long! I'm going to have some MAJOR Hermes withdrawal (as I'll be with my delightful PHH the whole time.....) AND PF withdrawals.

I go through PF withdrawal every weekend. I can't imagine how I'm going to be if I have to go on a long vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.