Green or Saddle Peyton??? Which one do you prefer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the additional post...

I also forgot to add the comments about the gunmetal metallic...in case some did not see my original horror post. I was SOOOO disappointed because when I first saw these in person, the gunmetal immediately stole my heart! That's what I initially walked out of the store with. Well, I wore it one day shopping, and by the evening the metallic finish had rubbed off the back and on my shirt! :censor: There really should have been no reason for it to do so since the bag just sits there on your shoulder and doesn't really move that much (so little to no rubbing). Also... I was not able to remove the dye from my shirt either! When I took it back, the SAs were horrified too, and I think several of them immediately changed their mind about getting that color too. I've been really bummed about it because I thought the metallic looked best for that particular bag. Anyway, I exchanged it for the fuchsia, so it turned out to be a happy story. I'm not sure if I got a bad bag or not, but my guess is the dual tone metallic does not bond as well as other types...not sure. I've seen many bad cases with smooth metallics across brands, so I typically avoid them. I got overconfident in this case because I've not had any issues really with my Legacy Thompson Juliette or platninum Bridgit except for a couple of slicky areas around the coin purse. In the Peyton case, I thought if it rubbed off it wouldn't look as bad either...well, I was WRONG! I just wanted to warn everyone to watch the bag carefully if you own it or purchase it. I didn't want to take the chance a second time, but I honestly do miss the gunmetal!

Thanks for clarifying all of that. You have the best perspective and your opinions are *really* valued, so thanks again.

My buckles have slipped a bit already and I will keep an eye out on it. As for the straps, I have not used the bag yet to know if they will be uncomfortable. I have really broad shoulders, so not much slips on me, including the Carly, so I will also let you know.

Thanks again for your input. I think I am going to take the tags off her today. YIPES! :smile:

Thanks for clarifying all of that. You have the best perspective and your opinions are *really* valued, so thanks again.

My buckles have slipped a bit already and I will keep an eye out on it. As for the straps, I have not used the bag yet to know if they will be uncomfortable. I have really broad shoulders, so not much slips on me, including the Carly, so I will also let you know.

Thanks again for your input. I think I am going to take the tags off her today. YIPES! :smile:

Aw, thanks sweetie!! Yeah, I should say I have narrow shoulders. I really don't have a problem with the Carly, though (at least the large leather, because that's the only style I have). I just tuck one strap under the other one with the Peyton and it stays. I don't have to do that if I don't have much in the bag and it squashes down on the sides. I would say definitely the buckle issue is what I find most annoying...but only on the atlantic. So far so good on my fuchsia.

ENJOY yours!!! I can't believe how beautiful that fuchsia color is!!! :heart:

At first I say get another in peyton in green! I love green! and peyton. but after IMC and coachgrls post I dont know ? I ordered the woven Zoe and its coming today so I will let you know I am going to try it on with no stuufing and with my stuff in it to decide then I will let you know!

At first I say get another in peyton in green! I love green! and peyton. but after IMC and coachgrls post I dont know ? I ordered the woven Zoe and its coming today so I will let you know I am going to try it on with no stuufing and with my stuff in it to decide then I will let you know!

Great, Mary! The Sabrina is also a possibility, but the problem is I think I would like magenta, but that's only in the small size!

I think the small is 12x8 thats what the lookbook said!and I just know the large is about the same size as the frame satchel. it not that big to me at all! is the magenta pink or purple like the hamptons line? I think theres a berry also right?

THe sabrina is a little longer i than the satchel n the large size.! I know Donnalyn has the small/med and puts a lot in it? and do we know the true color of magenta? purplish or more pink!?

Last edited:
I think the sabrina will be a little smaller than the satchel I know Donnalyn has the small/med and she says she puts a lot in it?

Yeah, I saw the pics and also another post. I think structurally speaking, the small is better, but I don't want it to look too tiny on me. I'm not used to small bags other than clutches like the Bridgit. I think the Legacy satchel is a nice size, but is not a huge bag...so that was my concern. Maybe I better go for the large berry then!

My concern is the colors I tryed to ask Jax but didnt know the other day do you know if the magenta is the magenta from say the bleecker line or madeline or the magenta from the hamptons line more purple? I love that color and assume the berry is purple right?

Thanx I went to another computer to see another monitor you are right some look like the same as my cranberry and then some look more purple ! I like the color though and the wallet! I have the mini would love this one so I called Jax and it is avail for $198 another thing I would like to have ! I think it would look so cute with what ever grey bag I get!

Last edited:
Thanx I went to another computer to see another monitor you are right some look like the same as my cranberry and then some look more purple like the color I like the though and the wallet! I have the mini would love this one so I called Jax and it is avail for $198 another thing I would like to have ! I think it would look so cute with what ever grey bag I get!

Thanks for that info Mary! Yeah, I think I will get the wallet no matter what! I can always wait on the bag. I wish I could see the color for the berry!

Status
Not open for further replies.