Green Apple Bbag

Well.....*gulp*....I just ordered the Apple Green City from Cricket. They must think I'm mad - I ordered it once, then cancelled almost immediately after torturing myself.

Please give me lots of support and encouragement so I don't cancel again. This is the size I want, the colour I want, and its the old leather too.

Phew. My stomach's in knots right now.

english_girl_900 said:
Well.....*gulp*....I just ordered the Apple Green City from Cricket. They must think I'm mad - I ordered it once, then cancelled almost immediately after torturing myself.

Please give me lots of support and encouragement so I don't cancel again. This is the size I want, the colour I want, and its the old leather too.

Phew. My stomach's in knots right now.

:nuts: !!!!!!!! Woohoo! I know you have been wanting one for a long time. Congrats!

Congrats, English Girl! You definitely did the right thing - you said it's exactly the one you've always wanted and I'm sure everything will go smoothly. I returned an Apple Green when they first came out because I thought I couldn't pull off such a bright color and I've always regretted it - it was gorgeous! So be happy and excited and just look forward to receiving your new bag.

Awww - thanks guys. I knew you'd be happy for me - I love this forum. :biggrin:

Yes chanelissy, Cricket is legit. It's a brick-and-mortar store in Liverpool, England. A lot of British soapstars and footballer's wives shop there.

And will absolutely post pics!