Great find, so Happy with my 2nd Bbag.

xo_xo

Jan 28, 2009
Hi eveybody, I had bought my 2nd Bbag on 1/16 and I'm so happy with it. Its the Lune on sale at Barney's. I saw it that morning online and called the store right when they opened and i was so excited when the SA told me they had one available I placed it on hold and picked it up right after work. Im glad I went because when I saw it IRL I was inlove. Pics to follow. Thanks everybody for reading and letting me share my good news.

Here it is :yahoo:
bbag1.jpg

Gorgeous bag! I love it in the large and small! I first fell for it when I saw Gwenyth Paltrow's!

Attachments

• 0096.jpg
    0096.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 47
I :heart: the black and would probably wear it the longest! I also saw a cream/cognac 2 tone version that was gorgeous but looked like it might get dirty easily... I love them all but I think black is the best choice! Congrats again!

Thanks Sep, I love the black the leather is really soft and I tried to look around barney's what other color they had but everything was gone, but the pic dont even give the bag justice its so much better IRL. Antubella and ReResaurus hope you guys enjoy the pics also thanks! :smile: Thanks Fuchsiafirefly.