Great deal on peach graffiti pochette

I'm not sure about the seller. I bid on the Chanel bowling bag before (more than one month ago) but didn't win and since then I've seen it being listed for 3 times:weird: .Same pictures but the first time she did not mention about the pen mark. The Pochette looks real but just not sure about the seller.:shrugs:

Yeah..I know. The other thing is that her feedback is perfect and that includes selling other LV pieces so it's hard to make a decision either way.
I guess I'm just hesitant because it's in Indonesia..it might be fine but also not having a return policy is a little odd, especially on a piece like that. Plus, if you didn't end up being happy with it, who knows how much grief and expense you might have to go through to get your money back, if you did at all. Not to mention extra fees you might incur to have it shipped here..that's probably why the price is so low.

And Lee, that's good to know about the seller..I just see too many question marks with this one.

Lvbabydoll said:
The one in the pictures is definitely real..so don't worry about that, as it's exactly comparable to mine.
I was just concerned by the fact that I've seen these exact pictures somewhere before, used by a user who wasn't in Indonesia.

But if everything checks out, that's a good deal..I paid $450 ($425 plus $25 to ship) for mine.

I've seen these pics on ebay recently as well. I've been watching graffiti pochettes within the past 3 weeks, and atleast 2 other auctions, excluding this one, have this same datecode.... possibly the same date code pic. fyi.

mmcgurgan said:
I've seen these pics on ebay recently as well. I've been watching graffiti pochettes within the past 3 weeks, and atleast 2 other auctions, excluding this one, have this same datecode.... possibly the same date code pic. fyi.

Ok good, I'm not the only one who noticed. When I was looking for mine, I scanned every auction I was able to find for quite awhile and those pictures from this most recent one looked really familiar.