GREAT day at the outlet! WOW!

denverjenny and wander *so jealous* - We used to live in Parker and we miss it sooo much!!! Luckily we've been able to visit our old neighborhood/friends several times this past year. Oh how I miss the mountains!:girlsigh:
It's funny when I lived there I was also like 15 minutes away from the outlets but probably went there like all of three or four times. My kids were young and I didn't have a Coach obsession back then.
Sorry for the rambling....
Anyway, wander, how much was the bleeker flap? was it the larger size with the detailed strap? I might just have to call and do a charge hold.

denverjenny and wander *so jealous* - We used to live in Parker and we miss it sooo much!!! Luckily we've been able to visit our old neighborhood/friends several times this past year. Oh how I miss the mountains!:girlsigh:
It's funny when I lived there I was also like 15 minutes away from the outlets but probably went there like all of three or four times. My kids were young and I didn't have a Coach obsession back then.
Sorry for the rambling....
Anyway, wander, how much was the bleeker flap? was it the larger size with the detailed strap? I might just have to call and do a charge hold.

They had a bunch of the small bleeker flap bags and a few of the large bleecker flap (yep, with detailed shoulder strap). The large flap was $239. I got ink and bottle green and I LOVE them! Good luck!