Gray or White Himalaya? What would you choose?

Personally, I think the white one is more "himalayan", kwim? (I must be in the snow mood these days, 50 cm snow and -7°). You already have etoupe and gris t birkin, so you're covered with neutrals. The contrast in the white himalayan is unique

Personally, I think the white one is more "himalayan", kwim? (I must be in the snow mood these days, 50 cm snow and -7°). You already have etoupe and gris t birkin, so you're covered with neutrals. The contrast in the white himalayan is unique

+1 except for the snow and temperature bit!

+1 except for the snow and temperature bit!

You are both right, the contrast is unique. But...the gray one has the same kind of contrast from gray to brown but more understate...plus, I had the chance to see and touch a white Himalaya and it's kind of "unfinished" at touch, (which I can immagine, it'is part of the beauty). It's kind of porosus and not smooth as the the regular matte croc. For the gray, I have only seen and touched a swatch, but it seems smooth like the regular crocs.
Can anybody confirm this?:flowers:

You are both right, the contrast is unique. But...the gray one has the same kind of contrast from gray to brown but more understate...plus, I had the chance to see and touch a white Himalaya and it's kind of "unfinished" at touch, (which I can immagine, it'is part of the beauty). It's kind of porosus and not smooth as the the regular matte croc. For the gray, I have only seen and touched a swatch, but it seems smooth like the regular crocs.
Can anybody confirm this?:flowers:

i find the white himalaya exceedingly smooth, like a baby's bottom.
i don't know about the newer grey however.

Oh my Honey, Costa, come on, let's be honest: both are stunningly gorgeous and either is rock-able. Having said that, I would choose the white with ghw! Can't wait for the reveal my friend!!

:yes: I also prefer Himalaya in white.

Either blanc with PHW or gris cendre (the official name for gray Himalaya) with GHW.

costa;20952416]Are you ordering the Gray Himalaya?:graucho: How log did it take to find out your order was changed?

Yes... I ordered it. First my SM told me 35 w Gold was absolutely OK (this was cca 3-4 months ago). But as he was actually ordering it, he called me and informed me it is only available in 30 w Pall... Hermés- unpredictable to the last second- as always :graucho:

Yes... I ordered it. First my SM told me 35 w Gold was absolutely OK (this was cca 3-4 months ago). But as he was actually ordering it, he called me and informed me it is only available in 30 w Pall... Hermés- unpredictable to the last second- as always :graucho:

Oh, congratulations for you SO and cross fingers it will arrive soon! :smile:

Dis you have the chance to see it IRL? Or did you choose based on the swatch?

dear costa I chose based on the swatch. Funny thing is- I was never a fan of the himalayan croc- nor the white one- actually quite the opposite here. But this greige one I find to be a nice addition to my neutrals - it is not too "screaming" (for me anyway) as the white one, but very understated luxe. This is how I picture it will speak to me when I see/ hold it for the first time :smile: