Grape Shine Biblio-to buy or not to buy???

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
hi ladies!!!
i am a refugee from the RM forum and have come to love the biblio in grape shine....i know it is for pre-order on HH but after reading some of your posts i am hesitant to go for it....so lovely ladies what are my chances if i pre-order that it will come to fruition???
any advice would be welcome!!:biggrin:

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
I am pretty sure you will get one. I assume soon, but you never know. It is a beautiful bag!!!! They have been back ordered for a while, but they finally got some out. It is all in how long you are willing to wait. It was worth it for me.

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
thanks nikki!!!
i am willing to wait for it...i just love the style and the color of that bag....i think it will be worth the wait,,,,,
all the bags i have seen are gorgeous!!

AmandaHW

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
I wonder the same thing because I never would have liked that bag based on the pics on HH site, but some of the reveals here have shown how awesome it is.

monkeytail

(Jennifer)
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles
They are supposedly shipping 3/16, right? I'd wait until at least next week to see if they get pushed back, but I think Nikki us right about the likelihood of there being a sale soon.

enga4

E.N.G.A.T.5.
Apr 25, 2009
3 br, baybee
Yup, don't do presales from HH... and don't buy full-price, either... Their shipping is wonky and they always have a sale going... ;) But DO get a Biblio!!!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
ITA with everything! I hope that you won't have to wait long. The reveals have been so enabling!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
i agree i am in love with the biblio....however i am switching over to black (i think)....i love the GS but think i may get more use out of the black since i will only have my MAB as one other black bag...and i am going to order it thru AA since it has the discount going now...now i dont know if AA will be delayed...i guess that is a possibility if HH in general is delayed...