Grape Shine Biblio-to buy or not to buy???

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
hi ladies!!!
i am a refugee from the RM forum and have come to love the biblio in grape shine....i know it is for pre-order on HH but after reading some of your posts i am hesitant to go for it....so lovely ladies what are my chances if i pre-order that it will come to fruition???
any advice would be welcome!!:biggrin:

I am pretty sure you will get one. I assume soon, but you never know. It is a beautiful bag!!!! They have been back ordered for a while, but they finally got some out. It is all in how long you are willing to wait. It was worth it for me.

thanks nikki!!!
i am willing to wait for it...i just love the style and the color of that bag....i think it will be worth the wait,,,,,
all the bags i have seen are gorgeous!!

They are supposedly shipping 3/16, right? I'd wait until at least next week to see if they get pushed back, but I think Nikki us right about the likelihood of there being a sale soon.

Yup, don't do presales from HH... and don't buy full-price, either... Their shipping is wonky and they always have a sale going... ;) But DO get a Biblio!!!

i agree i am in love with the biblio....however i am switching over to black (i think)....i love the GS but think i may get more use out of the black since i will only have my MAB as one other black bag...and i am going to order it thru AA since it has the discount going now...now i dont know if AA will be delayed...i guess that is a possibility if HH in general is delayed...