GRAFF Jewelry - Pictures Please!

Okay! Below is the "old" ring which was an "upgrade" - we've been married a while but still feel newlywed :love: . I guess I'll just be blunt, that Tiffany ring was too much ring. It's huge (for me) and when it came back sized, it looked even bigger, plus I realized I didn't love the pear, and I wanted yellow. It is a completely perfect stone, but....it wasn't me. My understanding is there was someone who wanted exactly these specs, and since I never wore the ring out (and I think they reset it)....I am thrilled to know it is out there making someone very happy.

The Graff ring is much more me (and I still think it might be a bit much. I have small hands, the Graff ring is under 3 carats (ETA, I checked, just over) and looks gigantic on me)...FWIW.... I did something worthwhile/meaningful with the price difference, which was substantial. That was my real end goal.

View attachment 5870668
The pear is beautiful but the Graff is just incredible! I think you made the right choice

Tiffany will always take back a ring for what you paid in trade for an upgrade...in this case the stone was pretty unusual (it's in the e-rings thread) so they actually wanted it back. I agree the Graff ring is better made. The stones are apples and oranges, just not comparable, both are wonderful :smile:

Okay! Below is the "old" ring which was an "upgrade" - we've been married a while but still feel newlywed :love: . I guess I'll just be blunt, that Tiffany ring was too much ring. It's huge (for me) and when it came back sized, it looked even bigger, plus I realized I didn't love the pear, and I wanted yellow. It is a completely perfect stone, but....it wasn't me. My understanding is there was someone who wanted exactly these specs, and since I never wore the ring out (and I think they reset it)....I am thrilled to know it is out there making someone very happy.

The Graff ring is much more me (and I still think it might be a bit much. I have small hands, the Graff ring is under 3 carats (ETA, I checked, just over) and looks gigantic on me)...FWIW.... I did something worthwhile/meaningful with the price difference, which was substantial. That was my real end goal.

View attachment 5870668
The pear is stunning but the Graff is just out of this world!!! Please post more pics when you can ~ I hope you enjoy every second wearing it!! :love:

Do you mind sharing what you like about the Twombly collection and if you think these earrings and pendant could be daily wears? Also, if you had to pick between the earrings or the necklace, which one would you pick?

I really love the design. It's seems so abstract, bold but refined, and requires skilled craftsmanship (vs many other iconic designs from Cartier, Tiffany, VCA, etc., which are great designs but does not seem to require as much craftsmanship).

The pendant is attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-095341.png
    Screenshot_20231118-095341.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 30