GRAFF Jewelry - Pictures Please!

I had no idea Tiffany buys back rings.
In my own experience of looking at diamond rings both at Tiffany and Graff, the Graff was way better.
Tiffany will always take back a ring for what you paid in trade for an upgrade...in this case the stone was pretty unusual (it's in the e-rings thread) so they actually wanted it back. I agree the Graff ring is better made. The stones are apples and oranges, just not comparable, both are wonderful :smile:

I’ve just got a new 18ct white gold watch Graff watch, but I’ve ordered a new midnight blue ostrich strap for it which I’m waiting for, so will post pictures when the new strap has been fitted.
Oh so excited to see!!!
My mom has a beautiful pink Graff watch, very ballerina appropriate. But she doesn’t use it, can’t see anything there, it’s so tiny lol. My mom is actually one of these people who wear watches to know time. Lol

Oh so excited to see!!!
My mom has a beautiful pink Graff watch, very ballerina appropriate. But she doesn’t use it, can’t see anything there, it’s so tiny lol. My mom is actually one of these people who wear watches to know time. Lol
It’s a Tank-I Also wear a watch to know the time..why else would you wear a watch?
I used to have a pink diamond Graff watch in 18ct rose gold shaped like a heart which I bought in my early 20’s but now my jewellery is platinum-then I only wore pink diamonds from Graff so everything matched-but I sold it in Paris.

This one doesn’t have diamond-but it Does tell the time!

Reactions: JenJBS
Tiffany will always take back a ring for what you paid in trade for an upgrade...in this case the stone was pretty unusual (it's in the e-rings thread) so they actually wanted it back. I agree the Graff ring is better made. The stones are apples and oranges, just not comparable, both are wonderful :smile:
I couldn't find your pictures of the Tiffany ring but this one is just so gorgeous!

Reactions: nicole0612
I’m going against the grain I love the hearts. The shape of the top curves more closely to the center stone then you’re almost surprised by the beautiful heart.

Can't wait to see pictures!

I couldn't find your pictures of the Tiffany ring but this one is just so gorgeous!

I couldn't find either ~ please repost if you can :heart:

Double congratulations, once for the engagement and the other on the ring :faint:

Okay! Below is the "old" ring which was an "upgrade" - we've been married a while but still feel newlywed :love: . I guess I'll just be blunt, that Tiffany ring was too much ring. It's huge (for me) and when it came back sized, it looked even bigger, plus I realized I didn't love the pear, and I wanted yellow. It is a completely perfect stone, but....it wasn't me. My understanding is there was someone who wanted exactly these specs, and since I never wore the ring out (and I think they reset it)....I am thrilled to know it is out there making someone very happy.

The Graff ring is much more me (and I still think it might be a bit much. I have small hands, the Graff ring is under 3 carats (ETA, I checked, just over) and looks gigantic on me)...FWIW.... I did something worthwhile/meaningful with the price difference, which was substantial. That was my real end goal.

E-ring!-2.JPG