GRAFF Jewelry - Pictures Please!

How do you like them? The ring looks very nice on you

Thank you. I got the ring last year (my first Graff item), and really liked it - diamonds are very sparkly and get a lot of compliments every time I wear it. I wanted another item from the brand but was not fond of their butterfly necklaces, so I decided to purchase this one instead. I think the necklace is more versatile (than my ring); it is not too loud and I can wear it to the office, but not too small that no one can see it.

Thank you. I got the ring last year (my first Graff item), and really liked it - diamonds are very sparkly and get a lot of compliments every time I wear it. I wanted another item from the brand but was not fond of their butterfly necklaces, so I decided to purchase this one instead. I think the necklace is more versatile (than my ring); it is not too loud and I can wear it to the office, but not too small that no one can see it.
Enjoy your jewelry! Graff is so special

Reactions: PRT0607
Responding to my own comment:
The necklace together with the butterfly ring.

View attachment 5801879
Love this piece so much. I am thinking about getting the earring version of your ring - do you think it is worth the higher ticket price to go for Graff vs mom and pop Jeweler? I don't care much about resale value, more so how pretty they look on and I know Graff's quality is exceptional.

Love this piece so much. I am thinking about getting the earring version of your ring - do you think it is worth the higher ticket price to go for Graff vs mom and pop Jeweler? I don't care much about resale value, more so how pretty they look on and I know Graff's quality is exceptional.
The earring version would be very nice!
I know I was paying for the brand name when I purchased the ring/necklace, but I love their detailed designs (not only the pieces I own but other ones, too, and I would love to add more to my collection) and also the diamonds are very sparkly (I think more so compared to some of other famous brands). So to me, it’s worth paying more.
Please share some pictures if you get the earings!!

Reactions: A bottle of Red