Graduation Goodies

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a long journey to obtain my Bachelors degree I am finally done and will graduate in May!! I picked up these goodies as a graduation gift to meeee. I had to share with my TPF friends. Can I say I absolutely love this bag and wallet! That just might be an understatement.

Attached Files:

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous goodies. And congrats on graduating. Enjoy.

4. great LV's to celebrate your graduation -- congrats!!

5. Congrats on everything!

6. Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment! I'm happy for you! Your items are beautiful..enjoy!

7. Congrats, well deserved beauties :smile:

8. Congrats on your graduation and your new goodies!

9. Congrats on your new goodies and on your graduation!

10. Such a beautiful pair:loveeyes: Congratulations on both your new treasures and finally graduating!

11. Congrats on your graduation! Your new goodies are awesome!

12. Congrats on both your upcoming graduation and your new beauties!

13. Congrats on getting your Bachelors and congrats on your new goodies!!! :smile: They are beautiful!

14. Thanks guys. I took them for a spin today!!

15. Congratulations on graduating and enjoy those beauties! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice