Graduation Goodies

After a long journey to obtain my Bachelors degree I am finally done and will graduate in May!! I picked up these goodies as a graduation gift to meeee. I had to share with my TPF friends. Can I say I absolutely love this bag and wallet! That just might be an understatement.

Congratulations! I too am graduating with my BA next month and can't wait to get something from LV. I know how hard you've been working because I'm in the same boat! Being a full time student is a lot of work, and the stress is finally paying off! I love that you treated yourself to a LOVELY bag that I'm sure will be with you for a long time. It's so classic, and when you look at it you will remember it's a gift of success! I love the matching wallet, too! Please take pics with your cap and gown next month and your lovely bag! Good luck in your future and so proud![emoji310][emoji173]️

LOVE THE INSOLITE WALLET! I think they're so gorgeous but I only carry small bags so a full size wallet is out of the question...

So pretty though! Congrats on everything and your graduation!

Congratulations! I too am graduating with my BA next month and can't wait to get something from LV. I know how hard you've been working because I'm in the same boat! Being a full time student is a lot of work, and the stress is finally paying off! I love that you treated yourself to a LOVELY bag that I'm sure will be with you for a long time. It's so classic, and when you look at it you will remember it's a gift of success! I love the matching wallet, too! Please take pics with your cap and gown next month and your lovely bag! Good luck in your future and so proud![emoji310][emoji173]️

Yes it was quite a journey. Good luck to you! I will make sure to post pics when I walk next month.