Grab Yourself a Coach Ban Buddy!

withdrawal sucks :sad:

I think everyone has moments of almost caving. I saw something on ebay lasy night and was like :ban:What ban for like a second and then told myself no you really are:banned:.

Somebody on here posted the other day to me and really made a lot of sense (I'm sorry I don't remember who, let me know after your read this, though!)

She said that my wishlist was near complete and that I seem to be content. My final item came today so now it's just time to relax and enjoy my purchases. I got three things this PCE...one bag and two charms. Although the charm came from an outlet and the keyring came from a friend :0)

I think I'm going to take her advice and let myself be content--at LEAST until next PCE!

I need to bow my head in shame since I broke my ban for something not on my list.

However, it wasn't a purse. I'd gotten a pair of Mable sneakers a few weeks back and they've been heavenly to my feet (which, honestly, doesn't happen much).

I bought the other colors.

I still broke my ban. I need public shame. :sad:

:busted

Thanks, I needed that!

Bad feet are no excuse during ban.

Although... do you know what my reaction was to the shoes? I went to my closet and found 3 barely used pairs of shoes and brought them downstaris to add to the ebay pile of my own. So 2 in, 3 out. Ahhh.

I need to bow my head in shame since I broke my ban for something not on my list.

However, it wasn't a purse. I'd gotten a pair of Mable sneakers a few weeks back and they've been heavenly to my feet (which, honestly, doesn't happen much).

I bought the other colors.

I still broke my ban. I need public shame. :sad:

:busted

I just read the pm you sent me. While I do have to give you credit for coming clean to me and the group I also as your buddy I need to give you one of these :lecture:and one of these :bagslap: and a little of this :noggin:to make sure you get back in line. Shame, Shame, Shame (shaking finger at you).

No more breaking ban!!!!! But again, I am proud to have a buddy who admitted her fall even when she could have said nothing because really how else would I find out.

Thanks, I needed that!

Bad feet are no excuse during ban.

Although... do you know what my reaction was to the shoes? I went to my closet and found 3 barely used pairs of shoes and brought them downstaris to add to the ebay pile of my own. So 2 in, 3 out. Ahhh.

That is good!!!! I am bad with shoes. They are another weakness (one I have had for many years) and it is hard for me to let go of shoes (no matter how little I use them). I just purged some a couple weeks ago (without bringing anymore in and that was a big step for me in my shoe addiction).

Dear Ban Buddy,
WHERE ARE YOU LAURENASHLEY85?

StinkyMonkey has been bad. Very very bad.
I'm making a deal with a super sweet gal on ebay.

I'm getting the Legacy Shoulder in rose and she's throwing in the matching Legacy French Wallet for the same price!!!:yahoo:

This is it.:yes:
A Bag BAN for StinkyMonkey until March 2008.:okay:
I'm totally serious.

Dear Ban Buddy,

I'm getting the Legacy Shoulder in rose and she's throwing in the matching Legacy French Wallet for the same price!!!:yahoo:

I'm totally serious.

Well, I'm glad you got a deal. BUT BAD STINKYMONKEY! BAD BAD, YOU!

But I do want pics of that bag and wallet when you get it...;)

Dear Ban Buddy,

I'm totally serious.

Bad Monkey!

I just wanted to say that. :P

Seriously, you can't find the Legacy French Wallets in Rose. That's a score and a half. But bad on your ban!