Goyard collections!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies is there any link that i can check all the collection of Goyard handbags?? Im pretty new to this bag and i need to see the collection they have it seems that i cant find them online....:sad:

2. Simply goyard go go go

3. Hi! Just wondering if anybody carries sac hardy as a regular bag or for carrying pets?

4. This is my Sac Hardy or Sac Le Chat PM along w my Belvedere MM. I got the Hardy as a purse but it does fit one of my dogs who is 7.7lbs. She doesn't like being in it. She prefers just to look and sniff!!! Anyway...these are my two latest arrivals makes my Goyard family 5!!!

Attached Files:

5. My whole Goyard family!

Attached Files:

6. I love your Saigon in black and tan!! May I ask what size is that? Do u use it more like for special occasion or as an everyday bag? :smile:.

7. Gorgeous collection! Love all the pops of color!

8. Thanks!!! You are too kind!!!

9. Hey, Cataluna! The Saigon is the PM. The one you've seen w celebs is the GM. I use it for everyday just like my Birkin. I've seen others in mags taking their Hermes, Chanels, Goyards, etc to the gym! Wear it with whatever you like and strut your stuff!!!

10. Gorgeous family!!!!:smile:

11. Hi! I got a Saigon GM same color as yours. I just wanna ask if the tan gets darker as it gets old? Mine has really light tan, its just 3 months old ;).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I'm not really sure but it makes sense that it would get tanned w age and sun exposure. Your bag looks perfect!!! It is gorgeous and it looks very chichi on you!!! The British Tan colour looks right to me! Enjoy!!!

13. Thanks for the reply Brontski! I realized that it doesn't matter what others think, as long as you are happy with it, we can do whatever we want with our bags. Btw, loving your collection! They are all so pretty!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice