Goyard collections!!!

bodybump

Vixenn
Dec 4, 2007
Hi Ladies is there any link that i can check all the collection of Goyard handbags?? Im pretty new to this bag and i need to see the collection they have it seems that i cant find them online....:sad:

This is my Sac Hardy or Sac Le Chat PM along w my Belvedere MM. I got the Hardy as a purse but it does fit one of my dogs who is 7.7lbs. She doesn't like being in it. She prefers just to look and sniff!!! Anyway...these are my two latest arrivals makes my Goyard family 5!!!

Attachments

• Belvedere&Hardy.jpg
    Belvedere&Hardy.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 6,740
Hey, Cataluna! The Saigon is the PM. The one you've seen w celebs is the GM. I use it for everyday just like my Birkin. I've seen others in mags taking their Hermes, Chanels, Goyards, etc to the gym! Wear it with whatever you like and strut your stuff!!!

My whole Goyard family!

Hi! I got a Saigon GM same color as yours. I just wanna ask if the tan gets darker as it gets old? Mine has really light tan, its just 3 months old ;).
IMG_2713joy2.jpg

IMG_2702joy1.jpg

Hi! I got a Saigon GM same color as yours. I just wanna ask if the tan gets darker as it gets old? Mine has really light tan, its just 3 months old ;).
IMG_2713joy2.jpg

IMG_2702joy1.jpg

I'm not really sure but it makes sense that it would get tanned w age and sun exposure. Your bag looks perfect!!! It is gorgeous and it looks very chichi on you!!! The British Tan colour looks right to me! Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the reply Brontski! I realized that it doesn't matter what others think, as long as you are happy with it, we can do whatever we want with our bags. Btw, loving your collection! They are all so pretty!!!