Goyard Cap Vert

Hi! When you go to the Goyard website and scroll down, click on Product and Sales information under Customer Service and fill out that form. Based on your local address, an SA from your nearest store should contact you. Once I filled that form, I got a text from the SA in under 48 hours. The store sent me a form to sign and then payment was through a link. It was a very easy process. Just know that all sales are final and as long as you're sure of the bag you want, distance sales is awesome. The bag was $1870 plus tax and they also did charge a $30 shipping fee. If you're unsure of the bag or size, I would recommend heading to a store if you have one close to you. Hope this helped!:smile:
Incredibly helpful. Thank you so much for the insight!

Hi! When you go to the Goyard website and scroll down, click on Product and Sales information under Customer Service and fill out that form. Based on your local address, an SA from your nearest store should contact you. Once I filled that form, I got a text from the SA in under 48 hours. The store sent me a form to sign and then payment was through a link. It was a very easy process. Just know that all sales are final and as long as you're sure of the bag you want, distance sales is awesome. The bag was $1870 plus tax and they also did charge a $30 shipping fee. If you're unsure of the bag or size, I would recommend heading to a store if you have one close to you. Hope this helped!:smile:
Is it credit card payment or bank transfer?

I have had mine for 3 years now and unfortunately it needed to go back for a repair. The paint has held up very well but the zipper broke. I think the wallet I was using was too big though so it is most likely my fault. I also used it quite intensively. In any case it was repaired free of charge and all is well now.
Thank you for this info - super good to know because I was most worried about the paint fading/chipping.

I have noticed that the opening is quite tight. It’s the smallest bit of a struggle getting in my lv toiletry 15. But so far, I have been loving this bag so much!

Reactions: blackberry11
Hi all!

So after a lot of search, I was finally able to purchase the Cap-Vert PM Bag! There are no Goyard boutiques anywhere near me, and I happened to stumble into one while I was traveling and found the bright blue bag that I had been eyeing for a long time now. I love everything about the bag... But there's just one problem... I am plus size :smile:

CAPVE2PMLTY10CL10P_1_trois_quarts_e037.jpg

Now, I know that not all brands make bags that are wearable for people who are plus sized, especially crossbody bags, but I've usually gotten away with it by using a chain extender, which has worked because most of my bags have a removable strap. Except this bag doesn't. And when I purchased it, I got it thinking that maybe I would be able to wear it down the line since I am trying really hard to bring my weight down.

However, it's really been on my mind lately, and I really want to wear the bag. So I wanted to ask everyone here if they had any recommendations. The strap is one of those belts with a buckle, so it's quite difficult finding a solution.

I haven’t used mine in ages but I took her out of the dust bag last night and noticed this:
2BCEC2DD-BDC4-463C-87E9-0C3F37D8AE6A.jpeg
I must have scraped it on something and didn’t notice :sad: I don’t know if I should send to Goyard and ask what they can do or to one of those 3rd party like Restory.

It's a very beautiful bag. Congrats! The sky blue is my favourite Goyard colour.
Do you think it will help if you punch 1-2 holes on the shoulder strap?
If you don't want to punch more holes on the strap, maybe try to wear it on the shoulder?
I don't want to sound disrespectful, maybe wearing the bag crossbody can be your motivation to bring your weight down?

Reactions: Chimmy
Congratulations on your new bag! Here are some options to consider:
1) Contact Goyard concerning the possibility of adding extra holes to the strap.
2) Visit the Goyard boutique to see if the Edmond Bracelet or a smaller pet collar would work as a strap extender.
3) Look at Etsy for available strap extenders. There might be a seller who can custom make a piece for you.

Regardless of what you decide (or your size), you should be wearing and enjoying your beautiful Cap Vert! :smile:

there is is screw that can be unscrewed to remove the strap. Then use any kind of extra long strap or even the Goyard Sangle PM which offers more flexibility.

Oh My Gosh!

Thank you so much for this! How did I not notice that there was a screw there!

Should I unscrew it myself or should I take it to Godard the next time I travel and have them unscrew it?

Do you know if the straps are readily available or are they extremely rare?

I wouldn’t touch the screw myself. I would ask a professional to do it. I would be very careful though as to not void the warranty. I doubt Goyard would approve of such a modification but you could ask! The Goyard straps seem to be readily available.