Got this on sale. Need your honest opinions!!!!

If you like it, you should keep it. But if you think it is a Balenciaga piece and therefore I should keep it, that might not be a good reason. Personally, I don't like this piece. IMO, it is ugly and too tiny. If I kept it, it would be stored in my closet until I gave it away to someone. I am not loving it. Sorry, for my honest opinion. But again, if you love it, you should it. It might fit your style better.

Thank you for all your honest opinions!!! I appreciate them very much! I decided NOT to keep the bag, so I returned it today. Thank you again for making me make the right decision! I know I would have regretted this purchase as it's not something I would normally wear - I just thought it looked super awesome!

Thank you for all your honest opinions!!! I appreciate them very much! I decided NOT to keep the bag, so I returned it today. Thank you again for making me make the right decision! I know I would have regretted this purchase as it's not something I would normally wear - I just thought it looked super awesome!

You did the right thing!!! If you need second opinions and you think 'you love it' probably meant you don't. By returning it you can now buy something you really love and sure about!!! Let us know what you decide to buy with the money!:tup:

LOVE THAT BAG!! Can you please tell me where you returned it to, so I can call them and get it??I have a 2005 black satin one sorta like this and I adore this bag. The chains are so cool. Takes all kinds of opinions to make a B-bag world, no????THanks (I am serious about where it came from and if you have contact info) If you need to, please PM me about this? :supacool: