Got this on sale. Need your honest opinions!!!!

Mar 13, 2006
USA
I got this little bag at NM today. I *think* I love it but I need to know what my tPF ladies (and gentlemen!) think! Wouldn't it look cute with jeans and a top at a party? Or super edgy with a summer dress in the summer?

It is made of black metallic leather that is all scrunched up (can't find a better word to describe it). Gold hardware. The bag looks deliciously shiny in real life! The pics, to be honest, don't do it justice.

Please, please, please tell me what you think!!!

Attachments

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
It's a cross between casual and dressy for me .... IDK..... in my honest opinion (you asked LOL) I'm not liking it...it kind of reminds me of a backpack from when I was a kid and then a chain at the top. Sorry....just giving my opinion!

Bella

Earth to Bella
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
OMG! I think I love it.....it looks to be on the smaller side. The leather looks delish....:drool:

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I think there are too many pockets on this little thing, plus I am not too crazy about that chain.

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
modeling pictures please! :smile:

i think it's cute, i like the sparkly nature of the leather but what's important is that you love it!

Jan 29, 2006
i think it's a great bag but my goodness it's really tiny. I would probably love it if it was in a tote size, but that's just me.

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
Modeling pics would help- sometimes a bag that's "eh" on it's own looks :nuts: "wow" when it's worn. Personally, it's not my style, but I think it's unique and would stand out in a crowd!