Got the Part time in black on my trip to Paris

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Love this bag, it has replace the city in my heart I think :smile: Really like the GH in silver!

266513405.jpg

Love this bag, it has replace the city in my heart I think :smile: Really like the GH in silver!

266513405.jpg

I'm slobbering! (That's a good thing!) Gorgeous, perfect bag! Congratulations. On some weird level, don't you love it even more because you got it in Paris???

Okay, I've been wondering whether to get a Black City or a Black PT. I'm worried that the PT might slouch TOO much because of the extra length...but I'd LOVE the extra room. How do you find its slouchability (:P) compared to the City?

Many thanks...and enjoy your new beauty!

^^^^^

Thanks Maggien, Yes i love it more because I got it in Paris, such lovely memories :smile:

I have always been a City fan, only really loved two Bbags the Work & the City but seriously now I adore the PT. Extra room, more Bbag & still slouchy, couldn't ask for anything more :smile:

OMG - I Love :heart: that bag...the silver hardware looks great against the black, and is fantastic on the larger sized bag...:drool: This definitely has to go on my wishlist! Congrats on such a fab bag, and hope you had an awesome time in Paris!