Got the Part time in black on my trip to Paris

I have never considered a black b-bag. I just changed my mind. I love the gh and the leather. I got a LV bag when I was in Florence and I will treasure it always. I am sure you will do the same with you bbag- congrat.'s she sure is special!!!!!!!

I have never considered a black b-bag. I just changed my mind. I love the gh and the leather. I got a LV bag when I was in Florence and I will treasure it always. I am sure you will do the same with you bbag- congrat.'s she sure is special!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. Since I wear so much black, I feel like wearing a black b-bag would be too mono== but I keep seeing these delicious black leathers everywhere, and I'm in love....

:heart:

I'd love to see a pic of you wearing it. Chic is the perfect word for describing this bag. I didn't know about this style until I came to this forum and I'm thinking it will be the next style I acquire. I love the way it looks like the First but holds more - there's something so motorcycle about the PT.

I'd give anything to see the silver GH (I've seen the gold GH) in person - it really looks like a glam version of RH in your photo.

I'd also love to see a pic of the inside to show how much that baby can hold. I'm guessing it's less slouchy than the City - but still has drape. Sometimes my City is just too big and my Firsts are just too small but the PT looks just right!