Got something cute from LV BUT~~~

Yup it's cute, maybe the smell might go away :shrugs:
Let us know what u decide :smile:

yeah I do hope the smell will go away. I think it will but is just the passing period that I hate and I don't think it make any sense for LV to have their products to have this cheapo $10 smell. Hope the passing period goes soon

sqgxlh.jpg

Oh it's really nice, I would keep it if I were you specially after all the crap you had to deal with. :smile: yeah SAs don't know everything all of the time they are not as obsessed with the brand as we are, even my SA who is the sales manager has fubbed with bag sizes --telling, something I know is available doesn't exist.. hmm. sigh.

LOL. Yeah I thought so too. I think the smell will go away sooner or later. Let's hope is soon! LOL.

I completely understand, and then you can't use it right away because of the smell :sad:

exactly! I don't wanna bring it out and people may thought it is fake especially in my country context, people love to smell this kinda leather goods (like my dad or friends will hold it near their nose to smell it). And no way they will think is real with the PVC smell! LOL

Um, number one it's NOT a leather wallet....it's a mono canvas wallet with a leather interior...and I'd rather have a wallet with a new smell then with no smell - at least you know it's not returned.

Um, number one it's NOT a leather wallet....it's a mono canvas wallet with a leather interior...and I'd rather have a wallet with a new smell then with no smell - at least you know it's not returned.

If you do read my description clearly I know exactly what Mono canvas is. And that I describe it as synthetic leather instead with cowhide lining (this is my countless LV purchases now, trust me, I am no NEW with LV). In the past with ALL MY LV PURCHASES, there is no such cheapo PVC smell (so it isn't what you call it 'new' smell. Excuse Me? Trust my sense of smell. It is no way 'new', you called it).

I would rather have a NO smell one than one with cheapo PVC smell.

I think it's pretty much hit or miss sometimes with the kind of smell you get with a new bag or wallet. I ended up having to sell my Noe because I couldn't stand the smell of it. It was like a chemical bag pong smell. I had everyone smell it and they all said it had a leathery/canvas smell. To me, it reeked!! And I've had tons of both leather and canvas bags. None of my LV's have ever smelled like that one.

I couldn't even bear to use her anymore. Now with my new Pomme Zippy (I got her in December) she still has that new leathery smell but it's a nice smell. And my White MC Sarah--she has a different smell but it's pleasant.

If the smell is not pleasant to you, I'd return/exchange it. Everyone is different and sometimes what smells nice to you, is horrible to others. And sometimes the smell will fade but you may always have that little hint of odor....