got my paradiso stellina from SH!! (pics!)

she was supposed to get a stellina too...but i dont think she will be getting one..now that its gone :sad:--she bought a caramella instead...:biggrin:

"gone" as in it was sent to me? if she still wants it, i will be more than happy to sell her mine. :smile: i can order another one from lindsey. i wouldn't mind a few more coconut girls. heehee!

Im not too sure about that...I hope I didnt make it seem like it was your fault or anything..its just the one that she described was exactly like yours. Im not even sure if theres any more stellina left over at the outlets..last time I heard there was only 3 including yours ...so enjoy your bag!! :biggrin:

Im not too sure about that...I hope I didnt make it seem like it was your fault or anything..its just the one that she described was exactly like yours. Im not even sure if theres any more stellina left over at the outlets..last time I heard there was only 3 including yours ...so enjoy your bag!! :biggrin:

no worries, vmasterz! ;)

socprof81, i'm practically as eager to see your tokis as you are!! don't forget to post pics!!! :yes:

jessakamitz, you. know. you. want. one. therefore. go. get. one. :roflmfao:

Ahhhh 4 sushi boys??!!?! Thats so awesome!! Thats a very beautiful bag!! (or as my 1st graders spell it - 'butful' LOL)

I TOTALLY didnt realize that SH was on the east coast.. :shocked:

I was going to order my Paradiso Zucca, Inferno Portatelefono and my sister's Inferno Mamma Mia today but I called 30min too late :crybaby:

Gotta wake up early and call tmrw!! :yahoo: Cant wait!!