Got my new Fall Expandable Tote today!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH (or not, says my wallet!) for the pics. I think I have to have this in red. Has anyone seen the red irl? What shade of red is it? A true red? Or more of a dark red or burgundy? I'm crossing my fingers on the true red. I don't want it to be too dark or too orangy.

Thank you SO MUCH (or not, says my wallet!) for the pics. I think I have to have this in red. Has anyone seen the red irl? What shade of red is it? A true red? Or more of a dark red or burgundy? I'm crossing my fingers on the true red. I don't want it to be too dark or too orangy.

I've seen it at a trunk show. The bag shown there looked just like the one roey posted from a Nordstrom trunk show. Not burgundy or bordeaux, not orange at all, but red. I called it a sort of soft red, which may have something to do with the leather and finish of the expandable line. I love this bag.

I've seen it at a trunk show. The bag shown there looked just like the one roey posted from a Nordstrom trunk show. Not burgundy or bordeaux, not orange at all, but red. I called it a sort of soft red, which may have something to do with the leather and finish of the expandable line. I love this bag.

Thank you so much for your info! I have to have this bag now, as I've been wanting a red bag for quite a while! Looks like this is "the one"!