Got my money back-thank you all,and esp. to CarolDiva.com

If they're so bad.... why are so many sellers on ebay use.. "mypoupette recommended seller" seals??? i'm glad so far i havent been a victim of non -authentic bags. I've bought a few in ebay. If i ever do - i will work with CarolDiva.com first. Thanks to all your posts!

diamonds&tiaras: I'm so glad that everything worked out for you!

That is wonderful! I have used Carol as well, and she helped me get back all of my money, too! She is absolutely the best---and so quick at responding to you. She wrote my letter for me in 24 hours! I cannot say enough about her!! So glad you found her in time:smile:

glad to hear that you got your money back! i know how stressing that experience is, and how relieving it is to get your money back and move on with your life.

thank you for sharing your experience with us!

as a side, i also thought mypoupette is trustworthy... apparently not.

If they're so bad.... why are so many sellers on ebay use.. "mypoupette recommended seller" seals???

because anyone that pays the fee can get that seal! it's all about the money for them. they are not to be trusted - i have known several people that bought from one of her "mypoupette recommended seller" and ended up with a FAKE bag.

i am soooo glad that D&T got her money back!!

I'm glad you got your money back, OP.
Carol Diva is the best.
I do remember when mypoupette used to be high quality, but I remember when ebay was fun and safe also. Back in the olden days......

because anyone that pays the fee can get that seal! it's all about the money for them. they are not to be trusted - i have known several people that bought from one of her "mypoupette recommended seller" and ended up with a FAKE bag.

i am soooo glad that D&T got her money back!!

There used to be real respect being a MP seller (a long time ago), not anymore. I am surprised anyone even pays for that emblem now. I feel it doesn't mean anything, and hasn't in a very long time. What a waste of money.

I'm glad you got your money back, OP.
Carol Diva is the best.
I do remember when mypoupette used to be high quality, but I remember when ebay was fun and safe also. Back in the olden days......

OMG right? The olden days....when ebay used to be fun!

Glad to hear OP got her money back! :smile: