Got my marshmallow Vernis Reade today!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
ahhh, it's a good day. I wasn't too sure about this but it fits a lot more than I expected and such a pretty color :love: Thankfully it's gorgeous here today and I can carry it around. So excited!

1.jpg

As much as I can and as long as the weather is good, I'll carry it. It's not dressy at all but the cutest thing. Plus I've never seen anyone around with one which makes it nice too.

That was the one I saw on eBay! Did you do a best offer with the seller? I love marshmallow, such a pretty color :love: Congrats! My silver reade came yesterday, but the no one was home to sign for the package so it's at the post office.

Christina you must RUN to get it then!!! Yup I bought it from ebay and she sold it to me for starting bid. I feel VERY lucky. It's basically brand new, not a mark or stain on it. I bet you'll love yours too!

I have this bag and it fits so much stuff, but the only thing with the vernis is that from some angles the bag ends up looking "bumpy" after a couple of uses. i notice that with all my vernis stuff...Is there anything i can to stop that from happening?