Got my first LV in March.. Help me decide my next!

Thanks again for all the input guys, you are the best! DesingingStyle, I considered the Saleya, but the more I think about it the more I actually think I do like and want the speedy instead! I think I've done a complete 180! :shame:

Before I got the Tivoli I carried one of the large Coach hobo bags and usually kept it stuffed to the brim, although everything I kept in it I seem to be able to fit easily into my Tivoli. I could probably fit everything I carry into the 25, but I think I'm leaning toward the 30 just for the fact that the opening on the 25 seemed tiny (the Tivoli has spoiled me in that regard) and the handles felt a little tighter. I felt like I had to squish my hand up to fit it through to the crook of my arm. My SA told me I could put all my stuff in them to see how it fit but stupid me didn't do it! :nogood:

I was talking to a lady at work today who has several LVs and telling her I was thinking of the speedy and she told me she hated them! I'm not going to let her affect my decision though because she also told me she hated anything monogram until she saw my Tivoli and went looking for the GM for herself! You just can't win with some people! :hysteric:

I used to think Speedys where too common & horrendous too - until I saw it on TPF with a scarf, just like you =) I also had the same size question as you when I was choosing mine. I went to the store and immediately thought the 25 was way too small for my needs (and height), so I chose the 30 in Damier Canvas so I wouldn't have to worry about the vachetta. Just so you know, I'm 5'6" and 115 lbs - only 2" shorter than you ^_^

If I were you, I would go with the 30, because the 25 is pretty small/hand held. Of course, I'm probably a bit biased, because I have one, but I love the size and how much I can put in it depending on where I'm going - friends say I pull amazing things out of my bag =D If you want a small bag, go with the 25, but for an everyday multi-purpose bag, go with the 30. It def. goes from day-to-night easily.

Also, I haven't seen many 25s accessorized with scarves, but when I think the 30 is perfect for attaching a bandeau to. At first, I thought it was a little too big, but I got used to the look of my Damier 30 + Sweet Flowers bandeau in red, and now I love it.

Hope that helped!

P.S. If you hate the sag of Speedys like I do, buy a Speedy Shaper on eBay - I love my Speedy even more now that I have a shaper/organizer in it!

Azur Speedy 30! I saw a Berkeley a couple of weeks ago in the azur and it was stunning, but if your heart is set on Speedy, you cannot go wrong! I was the same way...didn't care for them (or any LV) and now I am totally mad for LV and the Speedy!

JulieBugg2000 ! Let's be twins and get the Azur Speedy in 30.
It seems that you are leaning more to that size, plus I always say more space is better than limited space! You never know what you need to stuff in your bag! Don't forget the Speedy is handheld at all times,so make it spacious choice rather than handheld and small! And dont forget to grab a scarf for it..they have so many pretty scarves for you to choose from.
Good luck :flowers:

I think that the Speedy 30 it will be! Everyone has made awesome comments and suggestions, and I think you're all right about the 30 being a better size for me. Even though DH and SA said they liked the 25 better on me (still not sure why, btw!), I think I may get annoyed with it being too small and I don't want to be stuck with a bag I don't like or get it home and decide to exchange it then have to drive 2 hours back to the store!

I was thinking of ordering it online so I don't have to pay taxes, but now I think I will have to go to the store anyway to see the scarves so I may just pick it up there..