Got my DREAM bag but had to deal with a VERY annoying SA!!!!

love this bag!
it looks perfect on you too.
what is the retail on this bag if it isn't $1750? hope you don't mind me asking- you can PM me with the answer.

i think the SA was probably trying to flatter you somehow, but it came off badly. i've had SA's eye me and give me the 'once over' since i am young as well. in that case, i just stroll over to a different SA and make my immediate purchase (i usually go pretty much knowing exactly what i want). i feel they should never judge their customer! :P

$1750 is the price of the large size. There is also a medium which is maybe $100 or so less, not really sure. I think likeafeather77 has the medium size.

And I agree it looks great on you!

roey said:
$1750 is the price of the large size. There is also a medium which is maybe $100 or so less, not really sure. I think likeafeather77 has the medium size.

And I agree it looks great on you!

thanks for your answer, roey!
i really like how this bag looks and am thinking about possibly getting it. it also seems alot more practical than the last chanel i was considering!

likeafeather77 said:
Hey everyone!!

I am SO happy right now! I went to Chanel today looking for THE perfect shoulder bag (since I have two hand-held bags already - two LV speedies) and I found it!!!!! :love: :love:

This is one of their newest bags and I was told that it is featured in almost all Chanel campaigns and it is going to fly off the shelves. I am SO happy I was able to snatch one before they were all gone!

Anyway, it's a black shoulder bag and it looks like it is made of goat skin (not sure though). It has one zip pocket inside as well as a cell phone pocket (YESSSSS...I always look for a cell phone pocket). Then as you can see in the pic, there are two additional pockets on the sides (one on each side). The chain looks similar to the one on LUX bags. One of the things that I really liked was the fact that the bag looks the same in front and back, except the front has the CC logo. I don't like huge logos, so I am happy that I can carry it "backwards", too. I hope you know what I mean...LOL. The first three pics show the front of the bag while pic 5 shows the back. Anyway, I absolutely love this bag!!!! It comes in black, red, and brown.

Oh, almost forgot to tell you about the SA. Even though she was VERY nice and helpful, she was also very annoying! She kept telling me how can I afford such an expensive bag at such a young age (I'm in my 20s and I don't look young, so she pretty much new how old I was). I kept repeating that I WORK!!!!! Then as she was giving me my bag at the end of the transaction, she said, "Well, you'll be the ONLY young girl with this bag". OK, I am not the ONLY young girl that buys/carries Chanel bags. She works at such a high-end store, shouldn't she already know that?

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics!!!!!

OMG, i saw this bag in vegas at the Bellagio. i fell in love with it:love: .the leather is soooo nice. and the hardware is stunning. it was so difficult for me to leave the store without buying one:cry: .
congratulations. enjoy your beautiful bag.

doulosforhim said:
OMG, i saw this bag in vegas at the Bellagio. i fell in love with it:love: .the leather is soooo nice. and the hardware is stunning. it was so difficult for me to leave the store without buying one:cry: .
congratulations. enjoy your beautiful bag.

I saw it at the bellagio also! When were you in Vegas? We were there last wed-sat. It's a stunning bag!!! I was sooo tempted also:love:

Love the bag!!! OT, but SA's can be pretty judgemental. When FH and I were looking at engagement rings we had one at a store we were THINKING of using. He said 'You two are too young to get married. Here are the promise rings over here. I hear they are pretty popular with people your age.' Talk about a huge commission loss!

Sanguar said:
Love the bag!!! OT, but SA's can be pretty judgemental. When FH and I were looking at engagement rings we had one at a store we were THINKING of using. He said 'You two are too young to get married. Here are the promise rings over here. I hear they are pretty popular with people your age.' Talk about a huge commission loss!

Oh, wow! He said that???? I would've asked for a different SA. If I decided to get married (no matter what age I am), I wouldn't want anyone telling me what rings I should and shouldn't buy! Ohhhh, I hope when my future husband proposes to me, he asks me to pick my own ring out (I am SOOOO picky)...:love: :love: :love: