Got my 1st RM, should I be concerned about this?

I finally got my first RM today (from Ebay). It's a fawn Nikki and I am in love. But I noticed at the bottom half of the bag, on both sides, but more noticeable on one, that the leather is very pebbled in certain spots. I don't have my camera at the moment so I will try to post pictures later today, but I was wondering if anyone can offer reassurance that this is normal. I know it is lambskin leather which can have different textures, but I am not sure if this is just leather variation or if something had to have happened to the leather (like a spill or rain) to make it this texture. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice? Thanks.

I've had both the Fawn MAM and Fawn Nikki and both were like this. I LOVED the way it looks!! The ROSE leather is like this also. Sunshine and Peacock came out at the same time - same leather but not as distressed/varigated.

Okay, thanks for your replies. I feel much better. I do love her, I'm just not used to such variation in texture. Fawn is such a gorgeous color and I have nothing like it in my collection. I started looking for an everyday bag to use for school and I feel like I got something that is so much more than that. How cheesy!