~~ got me some GRAFFITI! w00t!! ~~

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
so I went to the Dallas Galleria yesterday, and saw the graffiti pieces in person. I fell in love with the "pink" Zippy Coin Purse. (I put "pink" in quotes because as balthus mentioned in the other thread, on the canvas pieces, the pink isn't really pink or fuchsia, but more coral-colored).

Anywa, on to the pics...

Me outside LV boutique with my new purchase :biggrin:
attachment.php

Graffiti Zippy Coin Purse, after bringing her home to my purse closet :smile:
attachment.php

close-up pic
attachment.php

another close-up pic (i love the neon red color!!)
attachment.php

pics of the inside
attachment.php

The color inside is actually different from the Graffiti lettering on the outside...the inside is more "pink".

Attachments

• graffiti1.jpg
    graffiti1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 662
  • graffiti2.jpg
    graffiti2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 2,167
  • graffiti3.jpg
    graffiti3.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 2,522
  • graffiti4.jpg
    graffiti4.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 3,216
  • graffiti5.jpg
    graffiti5.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 2,051
thanks xoxogg, pepsimax, Deborah1986, Kitsunegrl! :smile:

oh and i just want to say that the stock image on LV website for "pink" graffiti is so misleading...the color isn't like that at all IRL!

Here is stock pic for "fuchsia" zippy coin purse

attachment.php

But in reality the color is soo different, as you can hopefully tell from my pics above. I personally think the stock pic should look more like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• graffiti_ZCP.jpg
    graffiti_ZCP.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 765
  • graffiti_ZCP_red.jpg
    graffiti_ZCP_red.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 759
WOW!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so glad your ban is over.;) I guess a BH is in your near future:graucho:. Too bad my ban just started. Hope to see it soon in person. I wish you were here today with us at the SoCal meet. It is just not the same without you. :crybaby: MISS YA!!!!!

WOW!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so glad your ban is over.;) I guess a BH is in your near future:graucho:. Too bad my ban just started. Hope to see it soon in person. I wish you were here today with us at the SoCal meet. It is just not the same without you. :crybaby: MISS YA!!!!!

aw thanks B..i wish i was there too! can't wait to see what you guys end up getting! and i'm glad my ban is over too...i don't know what else to get next, a BH, a Roxbury (violette) or the Wilshire in Rose Pop. decisions, decisions! :smile:

Congratulations!! I LOVE IT!! :smile: You did SUCH a good job getting the color of the pink right! I have the keepall in pink & the color I picked up with my camera seemed so off so THANK YOU!! :tup: