Got 2 more beauties

Ooh, cobalt blue DMT, pumpkin DMT, I think I remember seeing pictures of a cobalt blue DMT, it was one of the ones with the little pocket on the front. It was purty!!
That's so funny that your cat does what mine does!! Patrick also loves flowers and grass and plants in general. I have to hide everything from him or he will eat it:lol:

When you said about this little pocket, I start remembering seeing it as well. But still it would be awesome to have it again. What would be your dream color for DMT?
Nikki loves grass A LOT but plants not so much only palm trees, i keep the shut from her. When she was a baby her hobby was to throw the plants from the windows to the floor:lol:

When you said about this little pocket, I start remembering seeing it as well. But still it would be awesome to have it again. What would be your dream color for DMT?
Nikki loves grass A LOT but plants not so much only palm trees, i keep the shut from her. When she was a baby her hobby was to throw the plants from the windows to the floor:lol:

My dream color... hmmm I would have to say the pumpkin we were talking about:biggrin: I also would love a cognac brown, that would be really pretty. What about you? Other than lime or olive green:lol:
Have you ever bought that cat grass? I grew some last year and they loved it!
Oh no, bad little kitty lol!! I can never get mad at them, they are so cute!

My dream color... hmmm I would have to say the pumpkin we were talking about:biggrin: I also would love a cognac brown, that would be really pretty. What about you? Other than lime or olive green:lol:
Have you ever bought that cat grass? I grew some last year and they loved it!
Oh no, bad little kitty lol!! I can never get mad at them, they are so cute!

I guess my dream color would be rich vibrant purple. I like Violet but it's muted and neutral so bright purple would be just right up my alley.
Once I bought cat grass, Nikki ate it all at once and didn't feel good after that. Palm trees are the worst because they are so stiff and she cuts her inner organs with them. sorry for awful details. So I keep the palm trees shut not because of the palm trees themselves but to keep Nikki safe. I can never get mad at her, she walks on all the tables, sleeps on my dinner table, requested her water bowl on the table... whatever makes her happy!:lol:

I guess my dream color would be rich vibrant purple. I like Violet but it's muted and neutral so bright purple would be just right up my alley.
Once I bought cat grass, Nikki ate it all at once and didn't feel good after that. Palm trees are the worst because they are so stiff and she cuts her inner organs with them. sorry for awful details. So I keep the palm trees shut not because of the palm trees themselves but to keep Nikki safe. I can never get mad at her, she walks on all the tables, sleeps on my dinner table, requested her water bowl on the table... whatever makes her happy!:lol:
Yeah, I like purple too. The marine Coach I had was a gorgeous bag( kicks self in the butt for selling it!) Maybe LP this fall. LOL I keep saying that. I have high expectations of them for the fall.
Lol, poor Nikki, sounds like something Patrick would do. I would never think that cats would eat a palm tree! That's funny you have palm trees, because they get planted everywhere here. I have a sago on my back porch. It was tiny when someone gave it to me, and now it is very big.
I know what you mean, cats are the boss:lol:

Yeah, I like purple too. The marine Coach I had was a gorgeous bag( kicks self in the butt for selling it!) Maybe LP this fall. LOL I keep saying that. I have high expectations of them for the fall.
Lol, poor Nikki, sounds like something Patrick would do. I would never think that cats would eat a palm tree! That's funny you have palm trees, because they get planted everywhere here. I have a sago on my back porch. It was tiny when someone gave it to me, and now it is very big.
I know what you mean, cats are the boss:lol:

I can't believe you let marine duffle go, marine is so beautiful. I still haven't got what I want from these season and dream already about fall, crazy:cray:
I have small palm trees inside the house with the thin leaves, she rips them off and eats.
But of course there are no palm trees outside, only birches, oaks, maples, stuff like that.
Want to live with palm trees outside:love:

I can't believe you let marine duffle go, marine is so beautiful. I still haven't got what I want from these season and dream already about fall, crazy:cray:
I have small palm trees inside the house with the thin leaves, she rips them off and eats.
But of course there are no palm trees outside, only birches, oaks, maples, stuff like that.
Want to live with palm trees outside:love:
I know, it is one I really wish I still had. There are 3 bags I wish I had back that I thought I didn't want. One is that one, another is my cognac duffle, and another was a b makowsky bag that was a messenger crossbody in a pretty truffle color. I have no idea why I got rid of these. :cray::cray: Once in awhile I go on a search for one lol. Coach has the east west duffle in cognac on their coach factory site.