Got 2 more beauties

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
I just got these 2 beauties from amazon. Those prices are so good. This is the Bordeaux DMT and toffee wallet ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399565911.831254.jpg

Julija

Jul 16, 2010
Wow, they are GORGEOUS! Bordeaux is so yummy and looks exactly like my east west dylan.
though the color is red but it is amazingly neutral, haven't I told you?:smile: Of course toffee wallet is lovely too!
After you get your cypress, I demand a group pic of your LPs:P

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Lol ok, group pic. Ill have to take a day off 😃😃😃

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Taniherd, heres a pic of scotch DMT with toffee wallet. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399583202.582181.jpg

I'll try to take one in sunlight maybe saturday.

taniherd

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
Taniherd, heres a pic of scotch DMT with toffee wallet. View attachment 2609173

I'll try to take one in sunlight maybe saturday.

Thank you Sthrncin for pic.
I see exactly what you mean now with toffee & scotch color comparison.
I looooove your Bordeaux DMT.
I don't know what kind of camera you use but your pics are amazing!

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
You're welcome. The lighting wasn't very good but you can see them pretty good. It's my iPhone that I use to take all my pictures. Don't even use a camera anymore lol.

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
I like!!! Aren't you glad you kept it? The Bordeaux is very pretty. 😊😄

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
that one is in sunlight, I'm gonna post another not in sunlight because this is actually a deep teal color.

Julija

Jul 16, 2010
Julija, here's my cypress���� View attachment 2613236
Ohh my!!! It's so unbelievably gorgeous! Totally love it! The leather is so yummy and it looks perfect with gold hardware.
I want to come and play with your LPs:lol:
And of course the wallet is beautiful as well, what color is it?
And i would love to see your LP family's group shot one day!

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Ohh my!!! It's so unbelievably gorgeous! Totally love it! The leather is so yummy and it looks perfect with gold hardware.
I want to come and play with your LPs:lol:
And of course the wallet is beautiful as well, what color is it?
And i would love to see your LP family's group shot one day!
:biggrin:LOL, you can come play with my LP's if you want! I sometimes like to do that too:graucho:
I will do a group shot soon:panic:I panic because as soon as I get them out my cats crawl all over them lol!
That wallet is pumpkin. I got it on sale last year at LP, great and goes with so many colors.

Julija

Jul 16, 2010
:biggrin:LOL, you can come play with my LP's if you want! I sometimes like to do that too:graucho:
I will do a group shot soon:panic:I panic because as soon as I get them out my cats crawl all over them lol!
That wallet is pumpkin. I got it on sale last year at LP, great and goes with so many colors.
Hehe, one day i will come:lol:
Ohh you have cats?? I would love to see their group shot as well:lol:
I love love love cats, they are total furry sweethearts! Though i have only one baby girl (she is in my avatar) i love them all:biggrin:
Pumpkin is beautiful, i definitely going for a bag and a wallet if there's LP sale:graucho: